Pdhpe Help!!! (1 Viewer)

sammygirl

HSC
ok, on one of our past papers we were given to study for the half yearly's, there's a question that i dont understand how to answer. it is:

while the vast majority of Australia's health care cost is directed toward traditional treatments, there is an increasing trend toward alternative services.
compare the suitability of alternative and traditional health care approaches in Australia.

do the mean explain how each us appropriate? or what? acceptable? help please:bomb: :confused:

Beato153

Bored @ Work
HSC
while the vast majority of Australia's health care cost is directed toward traditional treatments, there is an increasing trend toward alternative services.
compare the suitability of alternative and traditional health care approaches in Australia.

The way i interpret this question is tat the want you to say people are slowy turning towards tradional health care as our country becomes more multicultural people are still willig to relyont he traditional system eg hospitals,GP's howeven they are beginning to compare this to the alternative approaches as they re looking for more comfort and a broader answer.

I don't think i have explained that well but what i am bsicallysaing is that hey want you to sum up the pro's and con's o boh alternate and tradition then compae the two whilst explaining why people are beginning to tun towards alternate more.

sammygirl

HSC
that helps a bit. thanks :) so i basically just say this is good coz blah blah n its bad coz blah blah, but this one's good coz blah blah n bad coz of blah blah, but it is understandable people are turning to alternative methods more coz blah blah? would they want anything about it being good for certain disorders n stuff?

Beato153

Bored @ Work
HSC
Yeh you've gotta look at the suitability too sorry forgot to mention that, basically just intermingling what the both of us hae said should get you through the question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)