Peak HSC vs ZHANGS vs Matrix for chemistry (1 Viewer)

Inhstwant99.95atar

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi everyone,

I currently attend PEAK HSC, however I’m thinking of changing to zhang HSC Or matrix. What do you think I should do?

s97127

HSC
i think it was hasan ali that went zhangs for 1 term for bio, not chem, and yet zhangs still claimed the state rank (he went peak)
i think ace did the same asw based off the comments
du did something similar in '22 with nathan zhou but at least they gave him $$
Got it. Did Jason Phan(2nd state rank in 4u) go to dr Du? Ngo posted his photo on their facebook in Feb.

thisas

HSC
im transfering into baulko and just to keep up i wanted to do zhangs idk if it is good tho

Sethio

HSC
im transfering into baulko and just to keep up i wanted to do zhangs idk if it is good tho
you don't need to do zhangs when you transfer. every school has an equally rigged year 7-10 science syllabus. nothing will change.

my brother didn't care about science at baulko and just go C's from year 7-10 and then he just tried later (which is what everyone does). just pop off in year 11-12 and ur chillin. ur gonna realise that there isn't that big of a level diff

Sethio

HSC
i mean you can do zhangs to keep your mind at ease 🤷‍♂️. but save the money imo for year 11 and 12. most of the concepts are really simple and don't require tutoring. just listen in school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)