Pencil Cases (1 Viewer)

Kulazzi

HSC
My pencil case is like see-thru yellow one and I have all the usual stuff in it cept post-it notes (which I'll prolly need in yr 11) and my sis said she'll probably use my pencil case during her HSC so she can just see thru the cover to look for what she wants instead of sticking her hand in and searching for it through the small opening, if you know what I mean :rolleyes:

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Mine is a dark blue billabong one, and l also have a Parramatta Eels one (Go Parra!) but its bigger than my billabong one. I odn't need a big one, because l can fit everything in it just nicely.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Mines a box sorta thing, it clips at the top and slides out. I have a blue, red and black pen, liquid paper, a highlighter, a pencil and a 30cm ruler. Its all I need, but I need to have my 3 different coloured pens cos Im kinda pedantic about the colours I number and underline with.

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I had one of those pencil cases where you can pull the top off. The one's you can get from Morning glory.

That was until my friends decided to use duck tape and tape my entire pencil with 4 layers until i couldn't open it.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Yow Rage, you have shit friends.
My case has the usual - bloody expensive pens, hilighters, metal rule, click pencils, white out. Then I've got MDs, a fountain pen or two, a few nibs, some ink capsules, and scalpels.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by sarah_#1_eel
Has it got a button and its see through? the slidy thing is coloured?
The slidy thing is black, and its got a button thing and is see through (with those ribby channel things)

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Yeah my brothers got one of them...but he always manages to break them....

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
i love my big A4 tartan checker pencil case- with the two compartments- u can sneak in entire textbooks

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by t-i-m-m-y
i love my big A4 tartan checker pencil case- with the two compartments- u can sneak in entire textbooks
Lol, thats an interesting idea.....:rolleyes: ;)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
I have a Pucca denim pencil case, mainly filled with UNSW pens :p highlighters, glue (nobody carries glue!), pens, rulers,textas etc

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by babydoll_
mainly filled with UNSW pens :p
I got sooo many from the UNSW day! Except I have broken them all except for one of the red ones and a boring white one

tash

lalalala
HSC
Originally posted by YEAR12
I got sooo many from the UNSW day! Except I have broken them all except for one of the red ones and a boring white one
haha yeah so did i! i managed to pull the top thing that clicks it up and down off so the spring woudln't go back into it so i can't click the pen back in again if you get what i mean

my pencilcase is still in the state it was at the end of term. i should probably go find my plastic one and then shove some pens, pencils, stapler and 500 staples in it. oh and a calculator would be good. my god you're organised

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
hehehe for most of the year my mate used his sock as a pencil case.... he had issues

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
blue, black, red pen, highlighter, white out, rubber, pencil, sharpener, i dunno what else could i have? nothing interesting

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by Mojoman
hehehe for most of the year my mate used his sock as a pencil case.... he had issues
thats..wrong :p

*kimmeh has:

rubber
highlighter
ruler
unsw pens :)
liquidpaper
33 felt tips [blue green and black]
fish-shaped soya sauce [sushi]
pacer
leads
a piece of paper reminding me i have 4 hours of revision tutor next thurs :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)