Penis Size... does it matter? (1 Viewer)

SweetSeasons

HSC
Re: Does Size Matter?

lol.. well.. she's actualy in a happy relationship at the moment.. hehehe.. Im too scared to ask how erm... small he is

sja

dingleberry
HSC

they call me the backlog for obvious reasons

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC

Schroedinger said:
6 < 10 = Fine, according to most girls I know, so you should be fine.

Girth is where it's at though, doesn't matter if you have a twenty kilometre penis if it's thinner than angel hair pasta.
Haha thats brilliant. I loled.

A good guide is that girth is better than length, because the nerve endings exist in the walls of the vagina rather than at the cervix. So if you partner has a huge dick and is banging away at the cervix, that can bleed and be painful. Rather, if he has a fat penis and that is massaging the walls of the vagina (and if its long enough to hit the g-spot, great) then sex is probably going to be more satisfactory.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

Chiisora said:
I never thought these things would MATTER... Oh well, like I would know! Haha...
wanna experiment?

blueeyesguy

HSC

SweetSeasons said:
that's only your opinion.. I knew a few girls who totaly dig guys with small penises. Infact one of them, if she finds out a guy is over like 4 inchs she just get's grossed out.
Thats amazing there are acutally guys smaller than 4 inches with an erection wow i was unaware they made condoms that small except maybe in Japan.That comment about japanese guys is sure to incite controversy

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC

blueeyesguy said:
Thats amazing there are acutally guys smaller than 4 inches with an erection wow i was unaware they made condoms that small except maybe in Japan.That comment about japanese guys is sure to incite controversy
Yeah but condoms roll out, so you only need to have a little condom if its thinner than average.

Anyone who prefers guys with a >4 ' penis has some sort of intimate deformity.

Season

HSC

A friend of mine recently dated this guy who was... endowed...

Anyway she said the sex was really painful and it got to the point where she was continously making excuses because it hurt too much for her. He got hurt and angry, etc etc etc. not dating anymore.

Spider786

Premium Member
HSC

maybe she was bullshitting to make induce rumors that she gets big ones?

anyway guys should be happy with what they have.

SimonCrean

not actually simon crean
HSC
N/A

Season said:
A friend of mine recently dated this guy who was... endowed...

Anyway she said the sex was really painful and it got to the point where she was continously making excuses because it hurt too much for her. He got hurt and angry, etc etc etc. not dating anymore.
I would imagine being done by a 9inch penis as thick as a can of V would be more hurtful than pleasurable.

nwatts

HSC

i reckon it does.

i mean if the girl i was dating had a big dick i'd be worried and would question the relationship.

Antler

Custom User Title
HSC

Yeah if she doesn't need a strap on to take you from behind it's definantly too big.

Kegs

HSC

Spider786 said:
racist

XD
I could send you a sample of Japanese condoms if you want. They are small. The lonely planet suggests taking your own condoms if you want to go there. It is good advice. Those fuckers could cut circulation. That said, the is no hard evidence that I have ever seen supporting claims of Japanese size (aside from drunk women in bars there). Why is it such an issue anyway?

rocknroll

HSC

Well Said EVEYONE but i think that the guy who wrote like an essay gets the cake because i could only be bothered to read about half of it and i ALWAYS miss out on the important stuff

C@mM!

HSC

lol - one of my friends has always said it doesnt matter how big it is, but if you cant feel it in the first place, its too small. lol.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC

Schroedinger said:
6 < 10 = Fine, according to most girls I know, so you should be fine.

Girth is where it's at though, doesn't matter if you have a twenty kilometre penis if it's thinner than angel hair pasta.
haha...qft girth is more important than length...but I think there are more important issues besides size. Some examples include:
risk (fukn at her house when someone's at home/vehicle/public place etc/)
love (some really value this)
mood
setting

vwright

HSC
Does size matter?

i have been reading a lot about relationships, and came across an article about whether size mattered or not to a woman...so all you women out there, what is your opinion?

DLtoken

HSC
Re: Penis Size

Haha... A 30cm slap right to her gash!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)