Penis Size... does it matter? (1 Viewer)

HSC
meshy said:
But you are wrong - your sources are a site that doesn't say what you're saying (it just said it's a possibility - not even that it happened in that case that the person emailed about), and your other source is Cosmo.

Swish! ;)
Not meaning to jump into the middle of someone else's discussion or anything, but if you google foreskin tear sexual intercourse, the number of times its mentioned in men's health related sites, or medical information type sites in general, probably suggests that it is indeed a possibility.

The site I pasted to this thread earlier, http://www.tiscali.co.uk/lifestyle/healthfitness/menshealth/part1_1-2.html
makes specific reference to this tearing (Albeit in relation to those who have abnormally tight foreskin). I quote :

"A tight foreskin commonly tears during intercourse and may cause profuse bleeding. A tear heals only to break down again when intercourse is next attempted. This is remedied by an elective circumcision to prevent recurrence. An alternative procedure is frenuloplasty, in which the frenulum is divided crosswise and sewn up lengthwise, thereby lengthening it".

I for one think that this probably suggests that it's a possibility (In addition to the countless other sites which make reference to this), and I'm sure you'll agree that at least some are more credible than Cosmo.

meshy

ogmzergrush said:
Not meaning to jump into the middle of someone else's discussion or anything, but if you google foreskin tear sexual intercourse, the number of times its mentioned in men's health related sites, or medical information type sites in general, probably suggests that it is indeed a possibility.

The site I pasted to this thread earlier, http://www.tiscali.co.uk/lifestyle/healthfitness/menshealth/part1_1-2.html
makes specific reference to this tearing (Albeit in relation to those who have abnormally tight foreskin). I quote :

"A tight foreskin commonly tears during intercourse and may cause profuse bleeding. A tear heals only to break down again when intercourse is next attempted. This is remedied by an elective circumcision to prevent recurrence. An alternative procedure is frenuloplasty, in which the frenulum is divided crosswise and sewn up lengthwise, thereby lengthening it".

I for one think that this probably suggests that it's a possibility (In addition to the countless other sites which make reference to this), and I'm sure you'll agree that at least some are more credible than Cosmo.
Yes I agree, it's a possibility, but I still stand by my comments it's primarily if you have a genetic abnormality (i.e. it's a possibility, but not a very common one). As per my above comment, I commented that the doctors said it WAS a possibility! (I agree it is). I would have used a smiley but it's strange in this context..

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I think it was in cosmo, I'm not sure but I'm intelligent enough to know that Cosmo isn't really an informative source.

he tore his foreskin (I asked his friend, he saw it.. ew) and thats the end of it. Oh and he doesn't have any abnormalities, he said she moved in a strange way, quickly and fast and it went kaput.

HSC
does size count

i know this has been done but honestly does size matter.

do u prefer width or length or just how they use it?????

and what is the strangest thing u have done during sex .... toys etc

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
This has been asked before. Generally, size doesnt matter. But if you have like, a micro penis, you may have some problems.

Also, Width > length

HSC
its just my friends talk bout how big he was n all that but seriously id rather enjoy the sex than hurt in the process

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
ahahha where is the huge penis size thread gone?? go look it up and read the whole thing :p

the way i see it is, u cant help how big ure penis is (unless u get surgery) and it dont really matter with decent girls, plus work on the rest of ure game (ie, hands, fingers, tongue, plus just caressing and kissing) im sure u be orite,

ps, a chick dat dumps u cos she wants a big dick = superficial whore

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
whats the saying
its not the size that matters its what you do with it?
i dunno...something like that..i dunno really..if its true or not

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
threads have been merged :p

and yes, size DOES matter but what's more important is what he does with it :p

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
i never made a judgement on size, cause the guys i was with used it well.....ive been with 3 guys, each with a different size penis, and to be honest, the guy with average size dick was shit, it is how a guy uses it. i mean, if the guy is small, there are certain positions (like doggy, girl on top) which make it feel better for the girl and guy, but if the guy has a big penis, positions like doggy can sometimes hurt. so really, it depends on the position.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)