People like this should be hanged (after much painful torture) (1 Viewer)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Did they catch them? If they do they should cut off all their fingers, they might regret it then.

Comrade nathan

HSC
Maybe if he did'nt mess around with drug dealers he wouldn't be in this mess.

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
Poor guy, stuff music, how's he gona wank off now :/?

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
waterfowl said:
It's horrible enough hacking any persons fingers off, but a musicians' - thats harsh.
Not really. I would be mightly pissed off if my fingers were cut off. I wouldn't want them to recieve a lesser punishment just because I didn't use my fingers for work.

K

katie_tully

He's obviously pissed these guys off somewhat ... Eveerybody says awr, poor musician guy...But I tell you what, musician or no musician, it'd be hard to scratch your arse without fingers.

waterfowl

HSC
Xayma said:
Not really. I would be mightly pissed off if my fingers were cut off. I wouldn't want them to recieve a lesser punishment just because I didn't use my fingers for work.
I didn't mean that if he wasn't a musician they should get a lesser punishment, what I was infering was that it is harsh because he requires his fingers to make a living, and he would now probably find it extremely hard to play any instrument.
I'm sure music is his passion - imagine someone hacking away your means to carry out your passion!

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
waterfowl said:
I didn't mean that if he wasn't a musician they should get a lesser punishment, what I was infering was that it is harsh because he requires his fingers to make a living, and he would now probably find it extremely hard to play any instrument.
I'm sure music is his passion - imagine someone hacking away your means to carry out your passion!
Did the torturer know he was a muso?

I think someone hacking away my brain wont really concern me about the loss of a passion.

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
katie_tully said:
He's obviously pissed these guys off somewhat ... Eveerybody says awr, poor musician guy...But I tell you what, musician or no musician, it'd be hard to scratch your arse without fingers.
I guess he also has to smoke his joints in the other hand now

Stan..

HSC
Maybe. The person in question had dug his own grave, Believe what you must but he had it coming.

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
Estel said:
Let's start another lively "discussion" :p

The torture chamber is a legitimate weapon in the arsenal against crime:
http://www.smh.com.au/news/National...ch-your-friends/2005/03/14/1110649114517.html
Hacking a musician's fingers off surely deserves something more imaginative than a simple life sentence in jail.
I've had good experinces with torture chamber. I mean, I've had GREAT experinces with torture. Works a charm.

People say they won't crack, but they always do.

K

katie_tully

The justice system states that if yuo chop off somebodys fingers, you must be subject to the loss of both big toes, so that you be forced to walk in circles forever.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
hmm hows he gonna write? or does he use his other hand? thats harsh no more fingers for the rest of your life

Estel

Tutor
HSC
With all due respect, criminals don't do that sort of thing without prior planning. That's cold hearted brutality. The level of intent is so much worse than if the person wasn't a musician.

That's why we need the good old torture chamber. Unleash the victim on them. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)