People who got >90 in subjects: how did you study? (2 Viewers)

quand-meme

yeah. well you never got into technicalities when you asked the question. all you asked is how did you study? and i said not at all, so there :p :)

quand-meme

and it isnt my mother tongue, i just happened to have lived in france for 4 years

Last edited:

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by quand-meme
and it isnt my mother tongue, i just happened to have lived in france for 4 years
4 years in france is more than enuf- coz really i heard that the french extension courses here is like only "yr. 7 french" in france. :D

quand-meme

i didnt go to a french school, i picked it up off television. french extension isnt only about french either. it's more focused on language techniques that you also use in english. so i guess you heard wrong... Yr 7 french in france, i wouldnt know what it was like.. i didnt start french till i was in year 9...so think again champ

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by quand-meme
i didnt go to a french school, i picked it up off television. french extension isnt only about french either. it's more focused on language techniques that you also use in english. so i guess you heard wrong... Yr 7 french in france, i wouldnt know what it was like.. i didnt start french till i was in year 9...so think again champ
i dunno thats what i heard! :S

aud

HSC
Hey, I do 4U Maths, 4U English, Legal and Textiles... how likely is it that I can get a UAI of 99.xx? My average in all my assessments together is 84% but I'm worried Textiles will drag me right down... even though I have 100% in it...

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
pssssscht , sif u cant get 99 UAi with 4U maths 4Uenglish
you just gotta make sure you do well in them

with my subjects??? ack.. thats a different story

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by aud
Hey, I do 4U Maths, 4U English, Legal and Textiles... how likely is it that I can get a UAI of 99.xx? My average in all my assessments together is 84% but I'm worried Textiles will drag me right down... even though I have 100% in it...
of course u can get 99+ with those subjects! :D

MonkEE

HSC
N/A
Well i got around 70's cause i got DISTRACTED!!!!! games, tv, monkees
distraction is bad...mmmk

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
of course u can get 99+ with those subjects! :D
But don't 4 subjects have to count for your UAI? I'm confused. I didn't think you could have 4 units of maths 4 units of english and 2 units of another subject counting?

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
Originally posted by KeypadSDM
But don't 4 subjects have to count for your UAI? I'm confused. I didn't think you could have 4 units of maths 4 units of english and 2 units of another subject counting?
You're right. You have to have 4 subjects as the minimum. That's why I saw no point in doing 4u english... no point when I had to do an extra subject anyway :p

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
That whole 4 subject thing is good for humanities people. You could do just 4 unit english, 2 unit english, ancient history and modern history or whatever, because the histories aren't the same subject technically, according to the UAC guy i asked at some career thing a while ago.

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
Originally posted by Josie
That whole 4 subject thing is good for humanities people. You could do just 4 unit english, 2 unit english, ancient history and modern history or whatever, because the histories aren't the same subject technically, according to the UAC guy i asked at some career thing a while ago.
Hahaha what's that quote about in your sig??

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If that was my mum, I wouldn't be in this world.
No, that is the ill-begotten bitch whore who happens to live with us. I hate her. She thinks shes sooooo good because she has a PhD.

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
Originally posted by Josie
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If that was my mum, I wouldn't be in this world.
No, that is the ill-begotten bitch whore who happens to live with us. I hate her. She thinks shes sooooo good because she has a PhD.
What does she have a PhD in?

aud

HSC
Originally posted by KeypadSDM
No, 4 subjects don't have to count for UAI, but you must do them to get an HSC...

They'll take best 2 Units of English (for me, that's EE1 and EE2 :D), then out of the other 10, they take best 8, doesn't matter how many subjects are counted

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
For maths just keep doing past paper after past paper (as many as you can fit in) and do them under time limits, mark yourself and assess where you made silly errors so that you will remember them and (hopefully) not make tham in the HSC. I don't know if this works for other subjects
whoops look like I'm a bit late

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)