Performance IP: Progress? (1 Viewer)

kalinda

HSC
if u desperate
guys can have long hair just depends what type of guy u playing

kalinda

HSC
buns always work its just making sure you body movement and expressions can pull off the boy thing - the outside only emphaises the inside - so it cant do nething if u dont already have it

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
i dont think you should cut your hair for your ip at all...... tying it back and into a bun would be sufficient enough....
ditto what kalinda says

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Originally posted by TheBirdMustFly
I'm doing an extract from the green mile, hey is the poser alex this is birdy
howdy birdy! yah this is alex.

nattyb

HSC
its all in the way you use your body, you wont be judged on your hair your judged on your acting, so unless your hair has something serious to do with your costume i wouldnt fret!

TheBirdMustFly

Writer for hire!
HSC
Originally posted by Trigger189
howdy birdy! yah this is alex.
Hey Alex nice to see another person from CPAHS on this site, I thought you were doin theatre critisism, I'm sittin in the library and typin mine out for monday

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
^ yeah i was doing theatre criticism..changed my mind.. monday will be good..actually looking forward to it. Howd u go in Drama Exam today?

TheBirdMustFly

Writer for hire!
HSC
I did better than I thought I would, but not heaps good, i'm not lookin forward to monday though, do u have any tips to memorize monologues

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
haha, well the good thing is i repeated mine so many times I know it already, lol...i didnt even try to memorize it...but when I actually TRY to memorize something it can really piss me off.

Try taking a little bit at a time, memorize it as a 1 min speech and work ur way up bit by bit, pretty sure thats the best ya can do. dont worry, ull be fine.

dramaticfanatic

Hey Alex and Birdy, its me Kayla - another CPAHS Student. For those wondering Im doing Abigail Williams from the crucible for my monologue. Actually, I just finished memorising it for the half yearlies Yay!!!... Question: would anyone know where to find a 17th century British Accent, I have makeshift one for my half yearlies, but I really need to find an actual one soon. I've tried NIDA and Universities and the State Library and the only British accents they have on tape are more contemporary ones - Anyone got any ideas for films I could watch to find one??

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Originally posted by dramaticfanatic
Hey Alex and Birdy, its me Kayla - another CPAHS Student. For those wondering Im doing Abigail Williams from the crucible for my monologue. Actually, I just finished memorising it for the half yearlies Yay!!!... Question: would anyone know where to find a 17th century British Accent, I have makeshift one for my half yearlies, but I really need to find an actual one soon. I've tried NIDA and Universities and the State Library and the only British accents they have on tape are more contemporary ones - Anyone got any ideas for films I could watch to find one??
um...watch The Crucible...u know the one with that famous chick that plays Abigail. lol That is one of the best plays i have ever read.

nattyb

HSC
is this chat room like invite only? i feel a little stupid trying to jump into peoples convo's but i think its really great that you are all so enthusiastic about drama, its a fresh change from some of the people that have to drag themselves to drama everyday

*Flutterby*

hi

Originally posted by nattyb
is this chat room like invite only? i feel a little stupid trying to jump into peoples convo's but i think its really great that you are all so enthusiastic about drama, its a fresh change from some of the people that have to drag themselves to drama everyday
It's not invite only matey ne1 can jump in and chat and all so it's all good. drama is such a great class i love it our teacher is the best

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
some of the threads are like that...gone so far off-topic its not funny...but feel free to cut people off if u want :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)