Performing Arts Bookstore... (1 Viewer)

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
WHERE THE HELL IS IT!?!

I swear, I've tryed to find it 3 times now, each time having to give up in furry.

Do i have to tap a brick 3 times with my wand or something?

I know for a fact it's been explained before on this website, as i was the person who asked last time as well, but I again need help and can't find the other thread.

The more it eludes me, the more i want to find it...in my mind it's become a magical world full of street mimers and people dressed in shakespereian robes searching through dusty shelves...

Anyway, point being, help me find the fucker!

Please, please, please, please, please.

Much gratitude and thanks in advance.

HSC
I wanna know where the performing arts book store is too! The last time i went was at the beginning of the year back in 2004, and i am sooo sure it was on pitt street, but when i went back in december, it was gone! I'm really confused..i remember it was in a really old building, and on the same floor was this children's talent agency. So has it closed down or relocated to someplace else in the city?

-marilia- xoxo

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
ok, so the address is

Lvl 3/ 262 Pitt St Sydney 2000

just need to find this magical 262, thats all...

hayleybron

HSC
performing arts bookstore..

i went there the other day! it was a bit difficult to find.. its the same as the addy above but a few tips.. its basically behind metro in the city and you go in the single door not the big ones (they are like the back way.. where they store all the rank bins n stuff.. we learnt the hard way) It is on the furthest side of the road from town hall and its on lv3.. its got an awesome range but can be difficult to find 4 1st timers.. goodluck

wildfire_chic

HSC
N/A
yea, i took me ages to find as well. Make sure you go in through the first door as hayleybron said, not the double doors. It really does smell in the back staircase :p

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
yeah, i found it, i went in the double doors...does a bum live there or something? Coz it actually stinks of piss, and level 3 is not level 3 when you take the steps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)