Permanent timetable clashes (1 Viewer)

pythagakafermat

HSC
It appears that Chemistry 1A Advanced (CHEM1901) has a clash with Foundations of Law (LAWS1006) on Monday at 9am.

Does this mean that 1st year law students effectively cannot do advanced Chemistry?

Is the only thing I can do change my enrolment to standard Chemistry?

Libbster

HSC
i remember my friend had exactly the same clash last year, so she still did chem but got notes off her friend

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
Get used to it. Clashes happen. You just have to not go to one (in this case, chem).

I haven't had a clash free timetable yet.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Yeah, it seems that Science/Law kids always have this problem. It happened last year too. Either scab notes off a friend, or alternate between weeks/lectures.

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
3rd year stats and physics clash as well. I know a guy who has 7 clashes this semester.

pythagakafermat

HSC
Yes, it looks like I will just live with the clash. I think I will attend the Law lecture and catch up on the Chem.

What about quizzes in lectures, which I believe count for some of the assessment? Is there anything to do about those?

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
Sparcod said:
How do you know if you've got a clash?
The hour or hours you have clashes in will be highlighted in a lovely red colour on your timetable, and there'll also be a big notice at the bottom of the page saying "You have a CLASH in your timetable". It's pretty difficult to miss, so if you haven't seen it you probably don't have a clash.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)