pfft to boys! (1 Viewer)

*ashlea*

HSC
no way!
boys r nicer, less judgemental, funnier, and make betta friends... well except 4 me, clearly i should have been a boy with all my good qualities..

(jokes)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
yeh..n i should've been a chick....u know, u cant care n respect 4 girls these days without getting criticised? shocking i say...i wish i was born in the 40's or 50's :eek:

silly rules, but being a burly chick....i dunno :p

wheres that cattles gone?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
*ashlea* said:
ahhh... dumb, bum, glum, thumb, rum, chum, sum....

ahhh! double post double post!!

lol..im a hypocrite :)

n yeh...errr....as long as every1 knows i didnt say ne of them :)

*ashlea*

HSC
oh shite.. sorry all ppl who dont like my double posting.. but u could solve the problem yourself by replying faster so i didnt have time 2 double post!! dah!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
lol...not even i, the braad, who posts 2 many posts per minute is able 2 do that my dear :p

neways, guys r cool as friends, girls r betta coz ur all hotter, but when the problem with girls as friends is when the line gets blurry between friend n sumthing closer...then it always ends up bad :(

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
its much harder to be friends with girls because im attracted to them.....

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
attracted to some...but dusnt matter 4 me, i wouldnt go out with sum1/like them heaps if i dont like them...so im sorta covered a bit more than alot i guess, y get into a relationship with sum1 who's hot but can annoy u? :p

neways, as friends...ur cool

*ashlea*

HSC
braad said:
lol...not even i, the braad, who posts 2 many posts per minute is able 2 do that my dear :p

neways, guys r cool as friends, girls r betta coz ur all hotter, but when the problem with girls as friends is when the line gets blurry between friend n sumthing closer...then it always ends up bad :(
yeah i know what u mean.. i ended up hooking up with my best friend (a guy) and pissing off one of my best girl friends (his ex) it got massively ugly and i think he might've asked me out.. but i thort he was kidding... in hindsight i think he wasnt.. oh well, we're even closer friends now who can talk about anything.. so it worked out well in my case.. :p

EDIT: i dont want 2 double post again.. but im going now..
tata!

Last edited:

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
aw damn...i just ahd the same sorta thing (cept no friend who liked her)

just she was an idiot n i got jack of it, n she passed me over:eek:

ohwells, she got rejected n came back...silly silly girl...i may b sorta tall, but it dusnt mean i've got a lack of oxygen in my brain :)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
lol..i'll double post!

cya *ashlea* cya round

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
lol. it's kinda turning into "Battle of the Sexes"

Val, go down to Sydney!!
lots of hot girls (who are gay)!

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
hay since ur lesbian can i ask you something:

do you own a strap on? or does that defeat the purpose of being a lesbian:confused:

V

val_dramaqueen

ok... well...
1) it's hard to find guys taller than me... im 6foot tall!
2) no, we don't need strap-ons... you're tongue goes in to over-drive...
3) i will be going down to sydney soon.... im in need of sydney!! i miss that place so so much! (I used to live there! *cries*)
4) coffs is pretty shit for "nightlife".. yes, there's only one place (well, two...) and there's a huge lack of talent in the coffs talent... WE NEED TALENT!!!
5) Kylie, im going out on the 8th and the 16th.. i'll be really really trashed on the 16th... oh yeah! i'll be wearing my tiara and falling for ANY guy im sure... hopefully my mates will save me from weird hippys...

so... that's the lowdown... if there are guys taller than me... then that's a miracle!!

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
no I don't own a strap on.

cruise around oxford st at night!

or if you want guys then.....
I'm not sure where to go...

Charlottegirl

HSC
val_dramaqueen said:
girls are so much more sensitive with feelings... why can't you guys be a bit more like that? or at least not use me for my pizza-ness?!?!
I'm sorry to hear that :(...in defence of guys though, they're more likely to trample right over your feelings, but a girl is more likely to use your feelings to manipulate you :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)