Pharmacy at csu (1 Viewer)

blackness

Crazy crazy just crazy
HSC
i wanna transfer after first year med sci and my GPA average is looking at about 5ish out of 7. iam also gonna do the stat exam this year. will this do for entry requirements??? ( the uai is around 80 this year)

iam from sydney

me&you

HSC
Hi.
I'm assuming you're on a credit ave and I think that's sufficient to get into pharm at csu. No stat required.

bachem

HSC
hey
can someone please tell me whats pharmacy is like?
is it all to do with chemistry???
please i really want to put it as a prefrence
send me a private message if possible

thanks

me&you

HSC
Born2baplacebo said:
my bro does at uts. don't go to csu for pharmacy. go to csu for the arts (like me :D)
pharmacy is only offered in nsw at usyd and csu.

i'm in my first year of pharm and i'm doing a lot of common subjects. it's a lot of bio and chem i guess. the course gets a lot more specific in 3rd and 4th year.

regulate112

HSC
I was in your same situation. Listen DON'T TRANSFER TO PHARMACY AT CHARLES STURT! IT SUCCCCCCCCCCCKS! Everyone I know hates it here. :(

The course is full of Chemistry and crap long assignments that you can't use for the final exam, the uni is very far away from sydney, the lecturers SUCK (they are the rejects from other Unis) and the Uni life environment is CRAP! :(

I am trying to get out of this crap degree and uni, don't make the mistake of coming here! You WILL be sorry!

regulate112

HSC
regulate112 said:
I was in your same situation. Listen DON'T TRANSFER TO PHARMACY AT CHARLES STURT! IT SUCCCCCCCCCCCKS! Everyone I know hates it here. :(

The course is full of Chemistry and crap long assignments that you can't use for the final exam, the uni is very far away from sydney, the lecturers SUCK (they are the rejects from other Unis) and the Uni life environment is CRAP! :(

I am trying to get out of this crap degree and uni, don't make the mistake of coming here! You WILL be sorry!
Not to mention that you will probably NEVER get a job after you finish, because the course sucks so much compared to Pharmacy at Sydney and the Masters at Newcastle. That is why the UAI cut off collapsed last year.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
regulate112 said:
Not to mention that you will probably NEVER get a job after you finish, because the course sucks so much compared to Pharmacy at Sydney and the Masters at Newcastle. That is why the UAI cut off collapsed last year.
Man, you're a failure.

If you're willing to stay in rural areas, there are more jobs than students.

I just think you can't hack the degree, so you're blaming the uni.

regulate112

HSC

Yeah I got into pharmacy at Wagga :headbang:

Sorry for the above BS post, but you have to do everything to ensure you win in life! :music:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)