Philip II of Macedon (1 Viewer)

ben0323

HSC
hey guys im doing philip II of macedon (alexander the great's father) for my essay in ancient history does anyone have some notes/essays about philip II of macedon? thanks :) need it asap :)

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
hey guys im doing philip II of macedon (alexander the great's father) for my essay in ancient history does anyone have some notes/essays about philip II of macedon? thanks :) need it asap :)
The only information I have on that period option is that from the Excel Study Guide unfortunately, not too sure how detailed it is, or if it's helpful. If you would like, I can scan it and email it to you?

If you have the time or access to Plutarch's 'Lives' there's also extensive detail about Philip II. Also, modern Historian Paul Cartledge has a publishment entitled 'Alexander the Great' which also looks at his family background and as such (though doesn't go into extensive detail).

Just let me know if you want me to scan that chapter for you and email it through. n_n

ben0323

HSC
hey artemisorthia thanks i'll give it a try..could you please scan it..thank you so much :) i will inbox you my email address btw i googled plutrachs lives and unfortunately i couldnt find it is plutarch's lives a book or something? thanks again

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
Sent through. n_n Let me know if you have any trouble receiving it.

Yes, Plutarch's 'Lives' is a book, I'm not sure if it's available online or anything, but most libraries will have a copy for people to borrow.

No worries, best of luck with Ancient. n_n

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)