• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Photography and Vis Arts (1 Viewer)

sxcmathschick

HSC
Could anyone recommend a school that offers both these subjects at HSC level (Yr 11 - 12) in outer south or west sydney? It's for my sister and the DET website isnt helpful. If anyone could recommend a school from penrith to wollongong that would be easy to get into that would be great.
Cheers.

HSC
Could anyone recommend a school that offers both these subjects at HSC level (Yr 11 - 12) in outer south or west sydney? It's for my sister and the DET website isnt helpful. If anyone could recommend a school from penrith to wollongong that would be easy to get into that would be great.
Cheers.
I don't know where south or west sydney is haha but

Australian International Performing Arts
Ku-ring-gai Creative Arts

N

NeoSanity

I am down for Vis arts this year but to be honest i've had enough of it after 3 years and want to change to Photography, my real passion.

But alas, my school doesn't offer it..

over $10k a year in fees and the bloody place barely offers any courses. for fuck sake avoid NBCS..

Jusskah

HSC
St Marys Senior High School do :D

I wanted to do Photography but it clashed with something else. But yeah, they offer Visual Arts, Photography (1 unit one year, 2 unit one year, 1 unit two years, two unit two years!) plus Visual Design, Digital Imaging and Visual Arts Drawing.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
not sure where exactly you're asking for, but engadine high offers both at a hsc level, however, unless she's planning on doing more than ten units, she won't be able to get a uai, because photography can't be included in your 10 uai units.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)