Photoshop Text (1 Viewer)

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Huy
The roles could easily be reversed in the future. I might edit your posts! :cool: :uhoh:

;)

*nods* once again i am the rejected mod because Huy took back his application that's how i got modded, but i think its his position and he would want it back, and he can do a 100% better job than shitty old me :)

Huy

HSC
N/A
LOL... you always tell the same story Winston! I've heard this about 3 times already hahah!

I don't really want it back, I just want to be able to say "meh, I could take that job so easily if I wanted to..." :p

Just kidding (okay, it's really true). People want what they can't have. (and in Brave New World, people don't want what they can't have).

Anyway, I just replied to freaking_out because I felt like exercising (what little) authority I have.

Maybe I'll accept James' offer next time the Moderator Applications come through, maybe... maybe not. ;)

edit
By the way, you're doing a great job, and I don't think you're "shitty" at all. I really don't want it back, (never really "had it" to begin with, but it was certainly on the table). Moderating multiple sections (forums) on BOS is a tough job, especially during "peak hour" when the new Year 12, class of 2004 arrive with questions in SDD, IT (VET), IT, and the influx of posts in Non-School.

I still think you're doing a fantastic job with this forum and with BOS in general, keep it up! :)

Last edited:

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Huy
LOL... you always tell the same story Winston! I've heard this about 3 times already hahah!

I don't really want it back, I just want to be able to say "meh, I could take that job so easily if I wanted to..." :p

Just kidding (okay, it's really true). People want what they can't have. (and in Brave New World, people don't want what they can't have).

Anyway, I just replied to freaking_out because I felt like exercising (what little) authority I have.

Maybe I'll accept James' offer next time the Moderator Applications come through, maybe... maybe not. ;)
LOL :p.. ner ner... well its ur position anyways, im just filling it up for u for now, as soon as u shout out that u wanna take it, ill be kicked out :D...

kokeshi

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Agent Z
Whenever I try and print something with text on it, the text comes out really really blurry...does anyone know how to change this so the text comes out of the printer as it does with something like word??
Maybe it's the resolution. 72 pixels/inch is fine for something on the internet but with printing, something closer to 100 (or higher) is better. But when you have text displayed in Photoshop, does the text look okay or is it only horrid when you're printing?

Correct me if I'm wrong, so the feature Fosweb has been asking about is only available on Adobe Photoshop CS? I've been wanting to know how to do that effect for a long time.

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kokeshi
Correct me if I'm wrong, so the feature Fosweb has been asking about is only available on Adobe Photoshop CS? I've been wanting to know how to do that effect for a long time.
It is available in previous versions too, but CS emphasises this feature as one of the "top ten" features of the Adobe Photoshop Creative Suite (Photoshop 8.0).

kokeshi

HSC
N/A
Thanks but I'm a little confused. So this feature would be be doable in say, Photoshop 7? Is it an updated feature or something as it is one of the "top ten" features in CS?

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kokeshi
Thanks but I'm a little confused. So this feature would be be doable in say, Photoshop 7? Is it an updated feature or something as it is one of the "top ten" features in CS?
Yes, this is 'doable' in Photoshop 7.

It must be an updated feature in Photoshop CS, or rather, is one of the 'more important' features of CS, to be included in the Top 10.

See: Adobe Photoshop CS New Features
http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/newfeatures.html

Top ten new features
Text on a path

Create eye-catching typography by placing text on paths or within shapes. Edit the text at any time, even in Adobe Illustrator software. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)