Physics Bridging course (1 Viewer)

joeyT93

HSC
Hey Everyone,

Just a quick question, Would anyone here recommend doing the physics bridging course as although I know my course (bach of diagnostic radiography) covers a fair bit of it, but I was wandering whether it was necessary doing it or would just revising over the HSC syllabus physics be fine? Also would anyone know whether the content of the physics bridging course is similar to the HSC physics, or is it completely different since its at a uni level?

I already have all my physics notes back in high school so in terms of revising it again wouldn't be hard for me, but I just wanted to ask whether the physics bridging course is worth going for? Any suggestions would be great?

Thanks

jenslekman

HSC
I would recommend just revising your high school notes and not going to the physics bridging course. Physics bridging course would basically teach you content in HSC physics, and physics at uni-level is very different to physics at HSC level.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
why not borrow a 1st year uni physics text and read up on topics that have relevance in radiography. I guess topics on x-rays and electromagnetic waves, radiation, sound etc. Here I'm just speculating. Also check up 1st year course of this Bachelor of Diagnostic Radiography. Find out what physics is required and use all the time you now have to develop some prior understanding - by reading up and even check up wikipedia etc on the various topics.

Last edited:

_meggh12

HSC
Hi, are you still doing bach of diagnostic radiography in uni, and if so, how much physics is involved because im planning on doing that as well. Also, is the bridging course worth it?
thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)