Physics Olympiad (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
lolokay said:
my graph didn't have a hump at the start. I think the question was implying that it was after the elephant had already lept, but I'm not sure.

mine was: starts with high downwards force, then went to a high upwards force that gradually lessened (parachute opening), then a short upwards hump for the landing.
I didn't do the exam myself so I don't really know the question but 2 of my friends who did it drew a hump but the guy who found the exam easy didn't do it because he followed your interpretation but he was saying that people wouldn't really lose a mark because it's up to the personal interpretation but given the context, he didn't draw a hump apparently.

And yeah, your description does seem to fit that guy's graph. I hope you did well in that like I do for my friend.

lolokay

HSC
thanks.

That's the question I did, but left out. It was an easy question though, so I think I should have left out a harder one, like question 16. Ohhhh well.

homersimpson

HSC
N/A
i did questions 11-14 for my 4

what mark out of 50 do you think we'll need to get to next stage (the camp thing) ?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
11, 13, 14, 15

But I left like five marks out cause I ran outta time. :p

It changes from Year to Year. You need to be in the top few percentiles to be invited.

cheney31

HSC
i wanted to do phy olympiad last year but something wierd had happened inside my teacher's mind and she decided to put me down to chem olympiad without telling me.. so i once got really angry at her but then i still manage to get a D for chem.. which is good LOL

lolokay

HSC
I got into the summer school :D
not too sure if I want to go, but I probably should

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
lolokay said:
I got into the summer school :D
not too sure if I want to go, but I probably should
Congrats~~ I think my friend got in too. I will tell you who that guy is if it is confirmed.

By the way, how did you find that out?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)