Physics tutorr!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

fyzlly

HSC
hey
i was looking for someone who can refer me to a good physics tutorr.
i am despretely need one for my HSC...

by the way i lived in city ,near Ultimo.

PS: if u can speak mandaring or have some experiences for HSC that will be better...
</SPAN>

jas12

HSC
hey,

i remember being in your position just last year, all i can say is that work as hard as you can for next few months.Post-hsc and uni is just awesome! And it wont stop once you get your UAIs if just study now. So keep at it

And as for a physics tutor....I went to Matrix last year, but now I'm doing physics tutoring myself. I scored a 95 for physics in the hsc exam. so trust me, i know what I'm doing. The way I teach is very relaxed an informal because i as a student knew that i couldn't learn under pressure or sum1 superior overlooking me.

and as for my rates, i charge basically per visit. i say about an hour but if we set out to finish say 3 sub topics and we've only done 2 when an hour is over, i wont care because i want you guys to ask me questions so that i can help you in the areas you want.

one more thing, i recommend very small groups, because its alot less formal and also you get the opportunity for a discussion which is how you learn 95% of your content.

If you have any questions just give me shout
email: jassimpsons@hotmail.com
mobile: (ill reply back to your email with it )

cyazz, and GOOD LUCK!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)