Physics (1 Viewer)

varsana

HSC
N/A
Is anybody else having difficulty understanding physics??? I just dont get it.:evilwhip:

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
i did n i still do...but i read the excel txtbook and it helps clear stuff up..but some times im still a bit :confused:

varsana

HSC
N/A
it's just stuff like vectors and scalers and stuff. our teacher is german and everyone cant stand him.

Chang

HSC
i have some problems in physics also. Buts my problems are for only one topic - the cosmic engine. Fuck this topic is gay >_<. I thought at first we'd just be learning about the big bang, stars suns astroids etc, mostly theory. We ended up doing some hubbles constant BS which was crap since i never listen in class.

Other than the cosmic engine i find most of the other work quite easy

Giant Lobster

HSC
german teacher eh?
unt! unt! :p

physics is easy. i die in english. :p
ur topic, i assume is moving about, we just finished. just read text books in ur own time and that shud be way enuf, cos well for me i learn jackshit in school. school is relaxation time. home is hardcore learning time.

and cosmic engine i fort was hard before. keplers third law and an extra constant to remember was kinda annoying. but u get use to it.

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
cosmic engine is sooooo interesting !! i luv it ^^

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
have u guys already started physics? 4 next term?

varsana

HSC
N/A
i dont' listen that much in class anymore because i am so disinterested that i cant even remember what topic we are up to.

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Originally posted by varsana
i dont' listen that much in class anymore because i am so disinterested that i cant even remember what topic we are up to.
WTF?!?!

Your gonna stuff up ur hsc like this cos all of the prelim course will be assumed knowledge in the hsc course...

And if u choose to ignore the basics, your f**ked. Cos they ain't gonna go over it just 4 u :(

Get a tutor if u dun know whats goin on! But dun leave everything 2 the last minute...

You'll regret it :chainsaw:

Rahul

Dead Member
on the contrary, i did literally no work in yr 11 and havent found that to be a great disadvantage. sure, it would have helped u, but if u missed the boat, so to speak, then dont worry about it and start the hsc course immediately. A LOT of the hsc course can be learnt without knowing the prelim material.

having saying that, i would rather encourage work in yr11. it will help u.

either way u have to work ur ass off in yr 12.

varsana

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Dash
WTF?!?!

Your gonna stuff up ur hsc like this cos all of the prelim course will be assumed knowledge in the hsc course...

And if u choose to ignore the basics, your f**ked. Cos they ain't gonna go over it just 4 u :(

Get a tutor if u dun know whats goin on! But dun leave everything 2 the last minute...

You'll regret it :chainsaw:
Well i want to listen to physics but it's a bit hard when u'r teacher doesnt teach u and u cant understand him cause he's german. I wan to do well in physics and dont u think i haven't thought og getting a tutour but it's a bit hard when they are around $30/hr.

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
I have a REALLY bad teacher... you'd think you need to know ENGLISH to teach in a NSW high School... thats why im dropping it.

POLANAKI

HSC
IM DOOOOOMEDD !!

I don't know jacshit for PHYSICss ** and the hsc is comming up ahhhh (panics) :S
Does anyone know whose offereing physic tutouring ???

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
IM DOOOOOMEDD !!

I don't know jacshit for PHYSICss ** and the hsc is comming up ahhhh (panics) :S
Does anyone know whose offereing physic tutouring ???
1) Nice bump - August 2003
2) Your profile shows you as a y12er, this is the prelim forum EDIT: this was true when it was in the prelim forum
3) Physics forum Physics - Bored of Studies
4) Tutoring forum General - Bored of Studies

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)