physicsss!! (1 Viewer)

Zatts

HSC
I found it a hell of a lot easier than I thought it would be. The only bad thing was that since we didn't finish From Ideas to Implementation in time, our teacher swapped some of those questions out with Motors and Generators questions, and thats my worst topic :S. Still was an OK exam.

Lol, I was reading one of the multiple choice questions (Q9 in the CSSA trial) and it said at the end "calculate the power loss in the transmission lines". As soon as I read the words "power loss", the power went out at the school for a few seconds... kinda freaky. I shoulda then started thinking the words "instant riches"....

piyo_extreme

wowww! that's freaky!! u should think of 99 uai who noes u'll get'em
ehheehhe hey do guys get ur paper back?? the exam question i meant!! coz we didn't get our trials back and i wanna study for mi hsc! so if u guys have'em can u please send it 2 me!! all trials paper!! any of em independent, catholics or private skool one!! thx guysss!!

piyo_extreme

ehuehuehueheuhue if u can get me catholics one!! i'll pay u dat!! the 2005 caths physics paper!!!

Zatts

HSC
Yeh I got to take the multiple choice Q's and the option topics home, and I'd post them somewhere if I had a (working) scanner.

piyo_extreme

heuheuehuehuehu thx zatts!! it' would b nice if u can tell me wat's in the short answers too!!

piyo_extreme

heehhehehehee u think i havent done mi caths rite??? ehuehuehuehu scare u guys to post paperss!! dun't woryy i was just jokinnn!! i just need the paper to study for my hsc!! well thx eniweizz but that was ok trials though!! not dat hard for phsyics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)