Picking up a 2unit subject in yr12 (1 Viewer)

TBK11

HSC
I don't know where to put this but im wondering what 2unit subjects can you pick up in yr12 by that i mean EG i red somewhere if u do Preliminary science you can pick up senior science in yr12 is there any others out there, where u can drop a subject and pick up another subject for yr12 not talking about Extension subs, also just wondering if you can do Accounting in yr12 and make it count towards your uai or should i say ATAR

Thanks,

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I don't know where to put this but im wondering what 2unit subjects can you pick up in yr12 by that i mean EG i red somewhere if u do Preliminary science you can pick up senior science in yr12 is there any others out there, where u can drop a subject and pick up another subject for yr12 not talking about Extension subs, also just wondering if you can do Accounting in yr12 and make it count towards your uai or should i say ATAR

Thanks,
You cannot start accounting in year 12. It has prelim component as well, so ye.

Only subject you can pick up as 2 unit sub is a distinction course like philosophy or cosmology.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
You cannot start accounting in year 12. It has prelim component as well, so ye.

Only subject you can pick up as 2 unit sub is a distinction course like philosophy or cosmology.
My school lets you do it I think... not for accounting but for other 2U subjects... at least I think so.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
My school lets you do it I think... not for accounting but for other 2U subjects... at least I think so.
what?

How can you do HSC course without doing Prelim course?

Only way is to do Prelim and HSC at the same time ... at least that's what i thought

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
what?

How can you do HSC course without doing Prelim course?

Only way is to do Prelim and HSC at the same time ... at least that's what i thought
Well technically the HSC only tests what you have learn content wise from the HSC Year 12 year... not Year 11 or earlier (although of course skills and crap carry over, especially maths). But technically speaking only the Year 12 stuff is tested...

A quick brush over of the preliminary content wouldn't hurt, but I think it's allowed. :pirate:

TBK11

HSC
hmm so there isn't any subjects? i herd from my careers advisor that you can pick up a VET course in yr12 and make it count towards your UA... i mean ATAR so was just wondering if u could do accounting ah well.

Brontecat

HSC
if u do prelim. SOR I im pretty sure you can pick up SOR II
and if you do Mathematics or MX 1 you can drop down to general and mathematics respectively

is this the sorta stuff u're tlking about :confused:

0hNivlek

HSC
Well you have to satisfy the hours required so i guess you could only pick up SOR2 (if you did SOR), distinction courses and senior science.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)