picking up a second degree (1 Viewer)

neva say die

~~<<NeVa SaY DiE>>~~
HSC
I am first year b bus student at city campus.I was looking at the options of picking either law or international studies.If i do can i do it after first semester or do i have to wait till the end of the year. and for international studies is it too late or if i pick it up next year ill still only do 5 yrs alltogether or 6years since i havent done it in my first year? also if i pick law instead do i have to do summerschool to catch up and keep my degree to 5 years....

and also to pick up the second degree what is the procedure? UAC or directly university or statement submission.Also is it possible to do a cadetship with a double degree(eg bus/law) or (bus/int studies.. in this case the company having overseas branch)

HSC
N/A
neva say die said:
I am first year b bus student at city campus.I was looking at the options of picking either law or international studies.If i do can i do it after first semester or do i have to wait till the end of the year. and for international studies is it too late or if i pick it up next year ill still only do 5 yrs alltogether or 6years since i havent done it in my first year? also if i pick law instead do i have to do summerschool to catch up and keep my degree to 5 years....

and also to pick up the second degree what is the procedure? UAC or directly university or statement submission.Also is it possible to do a cadetship with a double degree(eg bus/law) or (bus/int studies.. in this case the company having overseas branch)
For international studies: As of yet, i'm pretty sure everyone in their first year with this as a part of a combined degree have yet to do anything for it. My whole first year is only med science and then I pick up my int studies subjects next year. In May we have to pick our majors though so I think the best thing for you to do is email the head of the degree ASAP and ask them what you can do. So yeah. Good luck :)

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
To transfer to the BBus/LLB you will most definately have to do a UAC transfer, most likely at the end of the year. As for doing International Studies, in some courses, they will let you do an Internal Course Transfer and just add it onto your degree. You will have to check with the Business faculty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)