PIP Chapter Help!!! (1 Viewer)

jordanl1998

HSC
I need some help on what to write in my chapters! I'm so confused
My PIP is on how anime influences the construction of gender perceptions in contemporary Japanese society

Thank you for your help

XCC

HSC
I'm currently writing my chapters, Luckily I have the support of someone who was in top 10 PIP's in the state last year. Here's a few tips that can help you blitz through your chapters without them seeming overwhelming
- Come up with 6 thesis statements, or questions which will guide you through the writing of the chapter
- Break down your chapter into desired word limits. the central material is 2500-4000 words. If you are aiming for a band 5 or higher I recommend you aim toward the 4000 mark. Between 3 chapters aim for 1325 words each chapter and you will reach the mark.
- The key to succeeding in your CM is to analyse your findings, go into extra detail how responses on your questionnaire have proved a point you set out to prove, or changed your mind on an issue
- Fill your central material with relevant quotes and footnotes, but make sure to analyse them.

Using these tips you will be able to smash out your chapters no problems, these are the current methods I am using to write my chapters, I am by no means going to pull off top 10 in the state, unless by miracle, however by these methods I am hoping to get a band 5+ for my PIP.

Best of luck and if you would like me to fill out a questionnaire feel free to send it my way :angel:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)