Pips For 2008 (1 Viewer)

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
I AM SO FUCKING STUPID!!!!! i left im usb with my near finished pip in the computer at school today, holy fuck it better still be there tomorrow...

xJennax

HSC
ZaraKu said:
3 days to go to we hand it in... Anyone nervous?
Our class handed ours in yesterday. :S I woke up in the night thinking I hadn't spell checked mine LOL

mollycoddle

HSC
I just finished

....my central material.

Why oh why am I such a procrastinator!??!
Fortunately, i feel that because i did it all in one go it has a nice flow to it. I'm quite happy with how it's turned out.

All i have left is to finish the annotations in my bibliography and do my conclusion.
:rolleyes:

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
gloworm14 said:
for everyone who doesnt know, they are abolishing the PIP from Society and Culture, so that means us 08'ers are the second last year to do it
That's not official yet..
Sure the S&C Association brought it up at the study day but the Board of Studies hasn't announced it yet.
I'm pretty shitty with the Education Minister/Shadow Minister over their handling of it though. We wrote letters, as suggested, over a month ago and still haven't received even the obligatory reply.

Daah-nelle

HSC
Still working on mine, trials tomorrow and i haven't had time to study yet...
Ahh!

ZaraKu

HSC
all finished! I ended up putting cross cultural bits in other chapters (it made more sense upon looking at now) and am now so so happy to have the bloody thing over and done with, now have fun year 12 society of 2009, we do know what you will go through...

Max0Ev

HSC
hahaha i think you were on the same wavelength as me. I decided immediately to do a PIP on sport, deciding to go with the first thing that comes into my head rather than procrastinate all year as many people do. I ended up finishing my PIP before anyone in the year and being the benchmark for the rest of the class for the year in terms of the PIP so it ended up being a fairly wise decision

Amy-ish

HSC
I hate the fact that I was one of the many people that left it to the last minute, however, I was the only person to have most of the information gathered around march, I just waited too long to start writing it ^^
So, my PIP was written in three long days. And I have one hate

I went over the word count, therefore having to leave most information out. Die word count die! I wanted to write so much much more....but I think I will keep adding onto it and then give that MASSIVE copy to my teacher and see what he thinks.

Now, onto drama, music, and art majors LOL

ZaraKu

HSC
Amy-ish said:
I hate the fact that I was one of the many people that left it to the last minute, however, I was the only person to have most of the information gathered around march, I just waited too long to start writing it ^^
So, my PIP was written in three long days. And I have one hate

I went over the word count, therefore having to leave most information out. Die word count die! I wanted to write so much much more....but I think I will keep adding onto it and then give that MASSIVE copy to my teacher and see what he thinks.

Now, onto drama, music, and art majors LOL
Shit... I know how you feel about music, but 4 freaking major works, that's just insane... There was a girl in our S&C class who came in one day (after our PIP's were binded mailed off) and she burst into tears cause she hadn't finished her english ext 2 work (which was due in like 3 days) so our teacher made her go sleep in a seperate room, poor thing

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
Argh more than one major work is hell.
Had the PIP, Extension History major project (worth 80% internal!) and IPT major.
Managed to do them well, but juggling PIP and Ext was pretty intense...

electrik1991

HSC
ZaraKu said:
I know that there is a girl in our class who hasn't started one bit of her PIP... All she did in our PIP allocated lessons during class was complain about her love life, I say have fun failing to her, I'm stuck on my cross cultural part though... :-(
OH GOD.
i had a girl just like that.

and then she asked me to help her with her PIP.

LOLS ALL ROUND.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)