Plans for AFTER HSC? (1 Viewer)

Nyx

HSC
Alright guys, it's that time again. What are you going to do/want to do straight after your last HSC exam?
Post away!:hammer:

hayabusaboston

HSC
U taking drugs?? U realise how ugly u look with drugs??
lol

Anyway im NATURALLY bulking after HSC, followed by buying a PS4 and final fantasy 14+kingdom hearts 3+fifa14

pscecelia

HSC
Find a job and look for formal outfit.....and maybe clean my room....rid of the HSC bs

Makematics

HSC
yep most likely find a job, go camping with some mates or maybe travel elsewhere, start exercising again, and basically have some fun :D

zmccu3

HSC
yep most likely find a job, go camping with some mates or maybe travel elsewhere, start exercising again, and basically have some fun :D
you really can't manage to exercise whilst sitting the HSC?

get a job and save some money, looking to travel to Europe for a month or so but we'll see.

Nyx

HSC
Looking for a job, to save up for a trip to Vegas mate, already got my plane fare sorted out with my rents..
jus need to work for entertainment costs etc :shoot:

sammie293

HSC
watch my never ending list of movies and tv shows that i've been meaning to watch for ages
and work
oh so exciting

Makematics

HSC
you really can't manage to exercise whilst sitting the HSC?

get a job and save some money, looking to travel to Europe for a month or so but we'll see.
i do exercise atm, but only 3 times per week. hoping to expand to at least once per day...

sammie293

HSC
Niice, I'd loveeeeee to go to UNSW but my marks will limit me (and bad cohort)

Makematics

HSC
Looking for a job, to save up for a trip to Vegas mate, already got my plane fare sorted out with my rents..
jus need to work for entertainment costs etc :shoot:
of all the places you could go, you're choosing vegas...

Lul

HSC
sammie lol, check ur private msg i don't want to spam this thread with our discussion ahaa

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
I wouldn't bother with Vegas/most of the US until your 21.

You can't drink or gamble so it takes out a lot of the fun. Plus they can be really aggressive with "moving on" minors. First trip there I was 9 and my brother 12, but they were so angry about not letting you even look at the gambling areas. Fairly obvious we weren't trying to sneak in/gamble, so it was rather stupid. My cousin went with his friends after their HSC (they did a US trip, not just Vegas), and he said it was good but because you look young they get really strict :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)