Plans for the holidays? (1 Viewer)

HSC
lol matrix holiday course for both weeks =.=

+ library before classes..i dunno i feel like going to the zoo so ill probably get my sis to go with me haha

and we'll be home alone for a week and a half since parents are going to some overseas place

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
lol matrix holiday course for both weeks =.=

+ library before classes..i dunno i feel like going to the zoo so ill probably get my sis to go with me haha

and we'll be home alone for a week and a half since parents are going to some overseas place
awww unlucky u. hey muffinman, looks like you're going to be doing the 4u english + 4u maths combo. sweet :)

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
Oh yes, and definitely getting some pre-yr12 drinking done to kill off some brain cells.
An absolute necessity.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
Relax, enjoy the last real break before hsc begins. :sun:
Good idea!

I should go over some of my year 11 notes because i don't feel i know all the content well enough. *sigh*

HSC
Sleep.Study.Kick back with few drinks. hangout with friends and beach it.

clean room out :bomb: and throw old shit out and try and keep it tidy...for once

HSC
I'm going to WA for a week with my family and while I'm there I'm staying in Perth for 2 nights to visit my best friend who had to move there at the end of last year for her dads job.

The second week of the hols I'll relax and hang out with friends and get organised for next term... It's the last proper holiday we'll have for the rest of our high school life year 11!!! Enjoy it! None of this studying business! =]

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
Time to kick some ass in Year 12. I'm always second place in History, Maths, Economics, English, etc. Basically, second for everything. GOTTA KICK SOME ASS!

cassie62442

Mischief Managed
HSC
Camping for a week with my family (yay?) and reading my english texts while I'm there, having a Pokemon marathon, revising some Year 11 stuff that I completely suck at (i.e. Math and Chem), cleaning and organising my room, RELAXING, hanging out with my friends.... enjoying my last moments of freedom :)

nessarhino

HSC
Eat ice-cream. Sleep. Eat more ice-cream. Go out.

.. but after reading all this about people studying and preparing, maybe i'll have some apple pie as well o-o

saberbladexx

HSC
Eat ice-cream. Sleep. Eat more ice-cream. Go out.

.. but after reading all this about people studying and preparing, maybe i'll have some apple pie as well o-o
Warm apple crumble + Vanilla ice cream is win imo.

Bek93

HSC
Nothing school related.
Last real break before the HSC starts and i'm going to be chillaxing a lot =D

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
Contemplating on getting an english tutor.

wardiej

HSC
read a couple of crime fiction novels for yr12, chill out with mates, learn some new songs on guitar and watch some movies (can't wait :D)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Get through my book and movie collection... There's still so many left. Then work (job is already lined up) to get money to live through another year of uni.

Mu5hi

Banned
HSC
movies and bludging, should have borrowed economics/business from school, I can just do maths and physics i guess.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
should have borrowed economics/business from school
Get a copy of the syllabus and use the notes in the resource section for Business. That's really all you'll need to get started. Can't say the same for Economics because I dropped it after year 11.

adomad

HSC!!
HSC
PARTY!!!! PARTY!!!! PARTY!!!! PARTY!!!! PARTY!!!! PARTY!!!! PARTY!!!! PARTY!!!! PARTY!!!! PARTY!!!! PARTY!!!! PARTY!!!! PARTY!!!! PARTY!!!! PARTY!!!! PARTY!!!! PARTY!!!! PARTY!!!! PARTY!!!! PARTY!!!! PARTY!!!! PARTY!!!! PARTY!!!! PARTY!!!! PARTY!!!! PARTY!!!! :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)