plans for this 'holidays'! (1 Viewer)

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
these holidays are time to get the third module done of the sciences and get some past papers for them and the math subs. No english haha :p Maybe watch bladerunner and read frankenstein =]

djraven87

School or at home doing school work :( or BOSing
HSC
Oo sounds excellent!!! we can get all our smart BOS brains together and collaborate :)
Hmm... I think it will just end up as a bunch of HSC students in the state library procrastinating.. Not a bad idea though..

As for me over the next 3 weeks..
1. Finnish/start biology assignment.. it would help if i had listened in the first term. but the teacher was old and no1 listened and we just sat there playing cards throughout the whole biology lesson.. Ahhh, the good old days.. But we have a better teacher now, so i do try and listen.. But as for the bio assignment.. :spzz:
2. Easter show maybe..
3. Hanging out with friends, movies, definately shopping
4. Msning, Facebooking and of course, BOSing..
5. Cathcing up on the sleep lost from halfies..
6. And re-learning (or at least trying to :confused:) new kingdom egypt.. Since our teacher is crap and the net has no information on it (its a new topic) and even BOS has nothing on it.. :eek:

Yes, i do know i ramble.. I'm a girl.. it comes naturally to me.. :)

But have a good holiday peeps..

PS. im BOS coz i cbf studying for legal on thurday :haha:

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Hmm... I think it will just end up as a bunch of HSC students in the state library procrastinating.. Not a bad idea though..
But then again every library has its procrastinating hsc students...

procrastination in unpreventable... it comes in all shapes and sizes at every library...

K

khorne

Hmm...Study =D...Maybe re-do some work on Motion, then Read Jane Eyre, then Do some maths acceleration (Start integration maybe), the more physics =D

Fun fun

Chrissiieee

HSC
MOVIES.....BOWLING.......U18 PARTIES.........CRICKET ANDD FOOTY GAMEZ.......LASER SKIRMISH FISHHINGG......EATING...........AWW YAHH STUDYING TOO :p
you going to iD?

as for me;
1) Study
2) Go get some moolah

in reality;
1) Party
2) Spend all my parents and my own moolah

fail.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Hmm, BOSmeet aye?

This reminds me of last holidays, we had a 'BOSmeet' ... but it wasn't really random, because we all knew each other in some way... it wasn't that hard to organise.
haha yeh. I already knew you and Jeffrey so it was so much less random haha :)

Sezenator

HSC
I LOVE SKINS AND SCRUBS!!

I think we're going to have a 'skins' party some time during the holiday.

I'm planning to party, catch up on sleep due to exams taking over my life... and probably a little bit of study>? hopefully
hahahah loll no such thing as cathicng up on sleeppp
but yes SLEEPING IN FOR SURE omgg staying up 4 exam study has been killin mee

yee imma go outt!!! probably gonna have to clean the houe alot *hmf* loll typicall turkish girl haha
ill be baby sittingg
GOING TO WORKK heaps
and the easter show will be waiting 4 me XD

probablyy work on some skwl work in advance 2
holdaizz in yr 12 arent' really holidaizz =[

northbank

HSC
Planning to do an hour of maths each day and reading cloudstreet as the minimum but realistically lieing around procrastinating for not going to the gym and doing any work.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Now i do XD

I'll probably be going to the state library with a mate in the holidays, so i could tell you all the day and we could have a BOS meet on that day hehe.
Hahahahaha, tell me the days ok?

I might be available on few days. :)

tanika

HSC
hmm i wish i could have a life.

but i have two majors that ive gotta get ahead on.
*drama ip script writing- need to have a presentation and a rough copy of my script in by first week of nxt term :(
* society and culture pip- havent even started teachers being a douche n not helping hmmm

so i plan to do them in the days n then go out at night so my majors may just be a product of hungoverness..

hmmm na ill try settle down..

Bites

HSC
I think we're going to have a 'skins' party some time during the holiday.
WTF is a 'skins party' I swear to God I hope you mean you'll be getting drunk, doing LSD and fucking otherwise, you're fucking gay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)