Plater Clocked at Insane speed!!! (2 Viewers)

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
u do realize some car makes limit the speed of their cars, to around250km/h. (155 mph)

i agree, that is reckless speeding, but its not feasible to limit speeds on cars, to say, 150km/h.

unless technology took a 50 y/o step back in time, its not gonna happen

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
u do realize some car makes limit the speed of their cars, to around250km/h. (155 mph)

i agree, that is reckless speeding, but its not feasible to limit speeds on cars, to say, 150km/h.

unless technology took a 50 y/o step back in time, its not gonna happen

ahaha what a fucking moron

it is very easy to electronically limit cars to say 130km/h

there is no need to have cars to can get to 250km/h. sure they can be built to be capable of that speed but there is no reason why the public should be given a means to do that speed

you are the dumbest cunt that has ever posted

pman

Banned
HSC
ahaha what a fucking moron

it is very easy to electronically limit cars to say 130km/h

there is no need to have cars to can get to 250km/h. sure they can be built to be capable of that speed but there is no reason why the public should be given a means to do that speed

you are the dumbest cunt that has ever posted
yes, you can limit them to 130 but its a pain in the arse, say i take the inland route to queensland, most of the way thats one lane, the problem is, there are idiots out there who only do the speed limit when its two lane road....i want to be able to get past them quickly and have them out of my misery, 150kph sounds reasonable...also covers the car for any future increase in speed limits but it will cost the government revenue in speeding fines cos they don't get to book idiots like this guy.

Also, don't the cops have to pull you over if theey are not a fixed camera

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
yes, you can limit them to 130 but its a pain in the arse, say i take the inland route to queensland, most of the way thats one lane, the problem is, there are idiots out there who only do the speed limit when its two lane road....i want to be able to get past them quickly and have them out of my misery, 150kph sounds reasonable...also covers the car for any future increase in speed limits but it will cost the government revenue in speeding fines cos they don't get to book idiots like this guy.

Also, don't the cops have to pull you over if theey are not a fixed camera
whatt the fuck

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
"there are idiots out there who only do the speed limit when its two lane road"

what

people are idiots for sticking to the 100km/h speed limit?

how is 130km/h not adequate to overtake someone doing less than 100km/h

it is not a uniform speed limit for heavy vehicles and cars on the newell highway, you shouldnt have to overtake anyone unless it is a p plater or a slow caravan etc

what kind of fucking moronic point are you making?

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
"there are idiots out there who only do the speed limit when its two lane road"

what

people are idiots for sticking to the 100km/h speed limit?

how is 130km/h not adequate to overtake someone doing less than 100km/h

it is not a uniform speed limit for heavy vehicles and cars on the newell highway, you shouldnt have to overtake anyone unless it is a p plater or a slow caravan etc

what kind of fucking moronic point are you making?
you have never driven a car have you?

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
boom

didnt see that coming did you

also the majority of that has been on the newell highway yeahhh so i have a fairly good idea of the conditions on that road and how often overtaking lanes are, not to mention the fact that lots of the road is flat and has very long sight distances, making overtaking not hard at all.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
lol the fact that you drive a car and still don't agree just deepens the hole of stupidity you're digging.

hsc 2013 yet you drive weird?

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
hsc 2007

please explain your point you gimp

how is thinking that cars should be limited to 130km/h stupid at all

considering i am a transport engineer i believe i have a pretty firm understanding of the theory behind speed limits and road design

but please

enlighten me

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
hsc 2007

please explain your point you gimp

how is thinking that cars should be limited to 130km/h stupid at all

considering i am a transport engineer i believe i have a pretty firm understanding of the theory behind speed limits and road design

but please

enlighten me
because going 130 is so slow. you can easily go 150 on roads where it is 110
why should you limit people who feel confident that they can go fast.

plus everybody already goes 120-130 on the freeway.

also what if you are in the outback where its a straight road for 400km don't tell me you wouldn't go 140-150 +++

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
because going 130 is so slow. you can easily go 150 on roads where it is 110
why should you limit people who feel confident that they can go fast.

plus everybody already goes 120-130 on the freeway.

also what if you are in the outback where its a straight road for 400km don't tell me you wouldn't go 140-150 +++
ahaha you are a complete spastic

just because you *can* sit on 130km/h does not mean it is safe to do so

hence the speed limit on the newell being reduced from 110km/h to 100km/h at the end of last year. ENGINEERS deemed that 110km/h was too fast. a speed limit of 100km/h leads to reduced incidence and severity of crashes.

i am not saying you wont sit on 120km/h usually (because you are a fuckwit)
but there is no need for cars to be able to exceed 130km/h

people may be confident that they can go fast, who kind of fucking stupid statement is that, it doesnt mean that they actually are capable of it

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
fuck i live in a sparsley populated part of town, if i shoot bullets into the sky, i am confident that i usually wont hit anyone so it is perfectly safe to do so

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
ahaha you are a complete spastic

just because you *can* sit on 130km/h does not mean it is safe to do so

hence the speed limit on the newell being reduced from 110km/h to 100km/h at the end of last year. ENGINEERS deemed that 110km/h was too fast. a speed limit of 100km/h leads to reduced incidence and severity of crashes.

i am not saying you wont sit on 120km/h usually (because you are a fuckwit)
but there is no need for cars to be able to exceed 130km/h

people may be confident that they can go fast, who kind of fucking stupid statement is that, it doesnt mean that they actually are capable of it
lol you're a road NAZI my point about being in the out back still stands.

if the road is right for 130-140 then becomes to dangerous change the speed limit but don't have 100 all the way because its so slow

and im yet to see someone in a normal car go 100 in a 100 zone on a straight stretch of highway

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
you are a complete moron

complete and utter moron

you have NO knowledge of road engineering but apparently you know more than people with masters of engineering and 30yrs experience??

just because people sit on 140-150km/h on the barrier highway etc doesnt mean it is safe to do so. the crash severity at that speed is amazing. speed limits are in place to make suer people drive in a safe manner for the conditions. 120km/h+ with the average car with the average driver increases the chances of a crash by a huge amount, there is no way that you can possibly argue that that speed is safe.

and dont argue fatigue because it has been shown that fatigue is increased above certain speeds due to the increased stress and awareness related to higher speeds

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
you are a complete moron

complete and utter moron

you have NO knowledge of road engineering but apparently you know more than people with masters of engineering and 30yrs experience??

just because people sit on 140-150km/h on the barrier highway etc doesnt mean it is safe to do so. the crash severity at that speed is amazing. speed limits are in place to make suer people drive in a safe manner for the conditions. 120km/h+ with the average car with the average driver increases the chances of a crash by a huge amount, there is no way that you can possibly argue that that speed is safe.

and dont argue fatigue because it has been shown that fatigue is increased above certain speeds due to the increased stress and awareness related to higher speeds
so? if a crash into a wall going 100km im gonna die

everybody already goes 120-130 on a freeway and 100's of people aren't dying on these freeways everyday so your argument is flawed, look at the outcome not the intention

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)