Please help decipher Centrelink Message (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Hello, its my first time to lodge for Austudy.

After 2 months of waiting i finally got a message from them (via SMS) it states:
"you are now required to report on 19/03/14, 02/04, (and bunch of dates!) to receive your payment. for more information on reporting requirements, go to the human services website and search for "report".

I honestly dont understand what it means! I went to the centrelink website and looked for "report" and it gave me a bunch of documents (much like a google search)

So i tried calling centrelink, but the wait time is more than 55 mins! (i dont have a landline phone. On my mobile plan, I am charged $1/min for 13 numbers!) so i tried to register for a call back, but the machine said i need to be connected to an operator and the wait time for the operator is 60 mins! omG!

Im dropping by at centrelink if i get the chance (uni student plus working). Can anyone please help me what the "report" means? and when Im visiting human services, is there any document i need to bring? thanks!

by the way, i have an online acct both for my gov and centrelink and i havent found any information that is useful there.

HSC
Basically report means you need to log onto your Centrelink account and report employment income/other income. There is an option when you are in your centrelink account to report and it's very hard to miss.

I think it's a blue box in the top middle of the screen when you log on. You only report on those dates so you wouldn't find anything useful until then although you have previous dates that you need to report so they can back pay you.

Look harder it's there as soon as you log on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)