Please help... I can't start a new thread. (1 Viewer)

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Whenever i try to start a new thread in the L & R Forum I always get this message

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 129 bytes) in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/community/includes/functions_search.php on line 197

and it wont post my thread... the thing is, this only happens when i try to start one in the L & R Forum and i dont know what it means - please help?

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
that's what you get for starting threads in L&R.

But judging by the error i'd say someone tried to muck around with the webpage details and messed up line 197.

[i have no knowledge on how websites work btw, this was a stab in the dark]

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
*chimes in*

I have the same problem in the Year 11 forum. Not sure why it's happening either. I presume the script is overflowing too much data that the database can't handle, but I'm not sure why.

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
Whenever i try to start a new thread in the L & R Forum I always get this message

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 129 bytes) in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/community/includes/functions_search.php on line 197

and it wont post my thread... the thing is, this only happens when i try to start one in the L & R Forum and i dont know what it means - please help?
Maybe the fora are trying to tell you something.

sladehk

le random
HSC
its probably that the database is full or somethign like that

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Beckiki_S said:

Haha! It's probably a good thing that you cant start more stupid threads.

Safiya

As Shadows Fall
HSC
ive got the same prob in the selling crap forum... I NEED IT SOLD.. I NEED TO GO 2 UNI!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)