please please help me m so confused! (1 Viewer)

Hi5

HSC
i accepted my offer from UWS Bachelor of science/ Arts. I choose this degree because i want to do arts major in international relations and asian studies. however now im thinking that should i just do bachelor of arts majoring in international relations and asian studies (UWS) instead of doing two degrees for four years. I choose science because i thought two degrees is better than one, even though i want to work with my art degree, and i dont want to be a teacher. my aim is to work for the UN but this won't get me straight to the UN unless i have work experience and volunteering, thats why i was thinking of working for smaller NGOs and DFAT. what do u think? in this link http://handbook.uws.edu.au/hbook/course.aspx?course=3658.3 it only talks about science stuff thats why im worried what is this degree is mostly science

cormacshaw

HSC
N/A
As you can probably tell, it's probably a more Science-focused course than you're looking for. I recommend considering other options if you really don't like the thought of doing Science.

Hi5

HSC
Yea it is science focused i think from the course sequence structure on the above link.. For me the other option would be bachelor of arts majoring in international relations and asian studies at uws, or liberal arts and science at syd uni..but i dunno whats better:(

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)