Please Please Pleasee Helppppp Please!!! (1 Viewer)

punkoohi

HSC
welll we couldnt mak it work i guess, we didnt wanna force it, we just wanted it to come naturally... the relationship was going down man.. likee when we talked on the phone it wasn't exciing, it was like we had to just cause w were going out.. but when we saw each other it was really good... i dont know, i reckon he gave up too quickly... but what can you do ay?

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
well then fair enough if you aren't just coming up with other reasons than distance.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
For the record, if you can stick together it can work - my boyfriend and I are approaching the 3 year mark now, but never kid yourself that a relationship is easy. When you stop trying, then thats when you know that its time to get out.

punkoohi

HSC
yeahhhh i dunnooo i always tried everything... u know? and i knew i had to sacrfice as well.. and i did, and it was so hard for me...sooo im in peace with that...

punkoohi

HSC
yeahhh welll i think that he thought theres nothing else we could do... like it just died... so i cant force him to think another way... i dont think its a lame excuse... i think we could have worked at it more... but if we didnt feel it so much then thats what hpnd... u know?

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
the mature thread starter said:
SHUT UP! LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT? PLEASE... actually its proven that girls mature quicker then boys... first of all, second of all, yes i know life experience gap, and am going through it, have already been through a bit, and i know the importance of age gaps between these ages... BUT its not really affecting us... and as for your "theory" about "uni guys being losers for dating school girls" please.... get a life!!!
Do I need to say any more? I think you just proved my point that you are immature. If your ex had the same level of maturity then he is in some way retarded.

As far as maturing quicker a 14yr old girl is more mature than a 14 yr old boy, this is however a small gap that narrows as time progresses. I would suggest that by 17-18 males and females are equivalently mature. And that they then mature at the same rate from then on.

At these ages a two year gap is enormous that gap includes: voting, drinking, going out, two years of education, two years working, getting a license, loosing virginity, moving out of home, going from hs to uni, etc etc. Some of the biggest changes in your life happen between 17 and 19. That makes for a big life experience gap. And lets face it part of maturity is experience.

As far as uni loosers dating high-schoolers, I stand by that. When I was single 'nailing' high schoolers was like shooting fish in a barrel. Hell even being a 2nd year targetting 1st years was easy. This is when compared to going after females my own age and maturity. Going younger gives you the simple advantage that girls like older guys, it has the effect of lowering te bar for entry so-to-speak.

But as it turns out younger girls are less mature, and are generally annoying which is why I am now in a very good relationship with a girl my own age.

Anyway I've posted in more length on this topic before, so do a search.

Jaydels

HSC
Sounds to me like the relationship was a bit one sided anyway.... If he really liked you as much as you so clearly liked him then he would have tried harder.
I'm in a similar situation...I'm first year uni and my bf is 2 years older than me and working. He lives over an hour away from me, so we see each other once a week, and sometimes not even that often. It is hard I agree, but as hard as it is to go a whole week without seeing him, I'd go crazy if I didn't get to see him at all. It's all about making it work and appreciating every bit of time you get together.

punkoohi

HSC
yeahhh... well i got more news, even though i asked him TEN THOUSAND TIMES "do u still like me?" and he said "yes" ten thousand times... he told my best friend that for some reason, he didnt like me as much, he didn't know why, the emotion just died... and he told her that apparently he had told me that... sooo i dunno whats going on there... im starting to miss him now lolzz 3 DAYS AFTER THE BREAK UP... i didnt care in the beginning, now im starting to miss him... but ill get over it

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
If you didnt "care", why would you ask him if he still liked you? You obviously didnt like him enough to stay with him in the first place.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
I like uni chicks.

I think that if the love is there you will stay together for ever, like banana smoothies.

~~love is like a flowing river, it runs like liquid through the heart~~

You have my deepest emotions girl

<333333333333333333333333333333333333

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
Build a bridge and get over it. Put up with it or break up or move house.

Aznpsycho

Supplies!
HSC
N/A
punkoohi said:
SHUT UP! LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT? PLEASE... actually its proven that girls mature quicker then boys... first of all, second of all, yes i know life experience gap, and am going through it, have already been through a bit, and i know the importance of age gaps between these ages... BUT its not really affecting us... and as for your "theory" about "uni guys being losers for dating school girls" please.... get a life!!!
Your argument and your post do not match.

Redgoddess

HSC
Mmm, yeah I know a fair few girls in my year dated guys who were a fair bit older than them, and this year my friend doing her hsc and her b/f in first year uni who had been goign out for 2 1/2 years broke up basically (according to her) cos he didnt put any more effort in.
i've been in a similar situation where i only got to see my g/f once a week/fortnight and it sucked severely, but if you both care enough you can make it work. obviously he didnt care enough. take the lazy way out and date someone at your own school. and get your license. it's handy. even if you're not dating him any more.

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
I agree with Redgoddess...find someone closer or at your school because it saves time spent going here and there especially when you don't have your license. I don't have mine either so I have to travel about 5 hours by public transport to see him. If you both really wanted to make it work...disregard the fact that you both live far, take turns to see each other...it doesn't make it that hard if you both try. :) good luck

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
Aznpsycho said:
Your argument and your post do not match.
Your av is so gross... i had to quickly scroll down cos of YOU!

celene123

HSC
ok i quit makin a big deal about something that is so small, in real life, you're only young which means you aint married so dont get tied down in life at such a young age.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)