plz do my survey will take u 2 minutes! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

toadstooltown

1337 }{4><
HSC
N/A
How old are you? 18

Male

1.How old were you when you had your first alcoholic drink?
Um, 10? - wine with dinner. Probably 16 or so was more regular

2. In a regular week how many alcoholic drinks would you have?
Mon- 0
Tues- 0 This is kinda hard to do.
Wed- 0 Some weeks I won't drink at all
Thus- 0 - but when I do go out (usually a friday
Fri- 1 or a saturday but any day at the moment)
Sat- 1 which is every 3 or 4 weeks I'll have six to
Sun- 0 eight drinks usually.

3. If you are under 18, how did you get your last alcholic drink?
n/a

4. Do you think it is easy for kids under 18 to get hold of alcohol?
If yes why?
Yes, over 18 people know all to well the "I want alcohol but I'm too young feeling" so they are empathetic and will go on grog-shop runs.

5. Do your parents allow you to drink?
Yes

6. Why do you think more and more kids under 18 are drinking large amounts of alcohol?
People thinks it's cool. Stressed people think find it helps them unwind but get carried away

7. Do you binge drink?
no

8. Why do you think females binge more than males?
They do? Maybe 'cause they wanna get with someone but have an excuse, how would I know!

9. Do you think youth drug abuse has increased or decreased in the last 5 years?
Maybe increased slightly, but a shift towards people experiencing them, and getting over them, at a younger age

10. Have you ever taken drugs for any other reason than an illness?
If you mean illicit drugs then no.

11. In your opinion do you think more and more youths are taking drugs because it seems like the coool thing to do?
elaborate..
No. A combination of 'growing up younger' and being told not to do them. It's more of a "well I can do it so I will" thing.

Last edited:

alcalder

Just ask for help
HSC
N/A
How old are you? 37

Female

7 perhaps

3 or4

If yes why?
Yes. Storeholders are not careful about who they sell to and there are too may young adults who are willing to buy for underage drinkers.

Yes, they did - at home and in small amounts.

6. Why do you think more and more kids under 18 are drinking large amounts of alcohol?
Their parents are not teaching them responsible alcohol usage.

7. Do you binge drink?
No

They get drunk quicker and then can't control themselves.

9. Do you think youth drug abuse has increased or decreased in the last 5 years?
Increased

No

11. In your opinion do you think more and more youths are taking drugs because it seems like the coool thing to do?
elaborate..
Yes. And they are more available and the myth that they can't hurt you and aren't addictive is so strong.

zoeanne

HSC
How old are you? 17

Male/Female- female

1.How old were you when you had your first alcoholic drink? bout 14-15

Mon- 0
Tues-0
Wed-0
Thus-0
Fri-0
Sat-1
Sun-0

3. If you are under 18, how did you get your last alcholic drink? my mum

If yes why? depends on if the parents let the drink

5. Do your parents allow you to drink? yes if they know about it they usually say i can have a few

6. Why do you think more and more kids under 18 are drinking large amounts of alcohol? yes

7. Do you binge drink? no

8. Why do you think females binge more than males? they do it for confidents.. thye thinnks its cool and attractive

10. Have you ever taken drugs for any other reason than an illness? no

11. In your opinion do you think more and more youths are taking drugs because it seems like the coool thing to do? yes
elaborate..

thanksss guys

Why?

mudcake42

HSC
How old are you?

Male/Female

1.How old were you when you had your first alcoholic drink? 15

Mon- 0
Tues-0
Wed-0
Thus-0
Fri-0
Sat-0
Sun-0

3. If you are under 18, how did you get your last alcholic drink? friend bought a large bottle for me

If yes why?

It really depends on who you know...if I didn't have older friends then I would have found it hard but he was willing to do it

5. Do your parents allow you to drink? no

6. Why do you think more and more kids under 18 are drinking large amounts of alcohol? It's become a common social occasion, people think that the night is boring if you don't get smashed, suicide and drug abuse is alot higher

7. Do you binge drink? I don't drink other then a few times before, but on those occasions yes I was binge drinking

8. Why do you think females binge more than males? They try and drink the same amount so end up drinking more and get drunk ... other then that i have no idea

9. Do you think youth drug abuse has increased or decreased in the last 5 years? The world sucks more ... more people are depressed and use it to cope ... it's more accepted in younger people so they grow up with it

10. Have you ever taken drugs for any other reason than an illness? other then alcohol, no

elaborate..

yes and no. It depends on who your groups of friends are. My group of friends don't think its cool but others have no problem with it. I dont think the coolness of it is a huge reason ... I dont think the drugs attitude have changed other then increased awareness. In my opinion, its that youths need a release and escape from it all, especially concerning mental illnesses.

wickedxlady

HSC
How old are you?

Male/Female
Female

I'm not sure, I used to get the odd sips here and there.

I don't drink.

3. If you are under 18, how did you get your last alcholic drink?
Parents.

If yes why?
Yes, I think it is more readily available to underage drinkers these days. They have friends etc, that are willing to buy it for them.

One does, one doesn't.

Due to the fact that it is more readily available and also peer pressure from friends or those around you.

7. Do you binge drink?
No.

Wasn't aware that they did.
Perhaps it's emotional issues that causes this. I've heard in class and others places that girls become very emotional after they've had alcohol.

Increased.

No.

11. In your opinion do you think more and more youths are taking drugs because it seems like the cool thing to do?
Depending on what group of people they are friends with determines this. If the majority of your friends are doing it then you might consider it "cool" and go along with it.

Last edited:

BamBam90

HSC
How old are you? 17

Male/Female Female

1.How old were you when you had your first alcoholic drink? 15

2. In a regular week how many alcoholic drinks would you have? Don't drink regularly.

3. If you are under 18, how did you get your last alcholic drink? Party

4. Do you think it is easy for kids under 18 to get hold of alcohol? If yes why?
I think its easily for teenagers under 18 to get alcohol because they are usually friends with 18 year olds who are willing to buy them alcohol.

5. Do your parents allow you to drink? No

6. Why do you think more and more kids under 18 are drinking large amounts of alcohol? Peer-pressure.

7. Do you binge drink? No.

8. Why do you think females binge more than males? I have no idea :confused:.

9. Do you think youth drug abuse has increased or decreased in the last 5 years? Increased.

10. Have you ever taken drugs for any other reason than an illness? Once.

Only if they have friends who regularly take drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)