POETRY! - ts Eliot (1 Viewer)

aanthnnyyy

HSC
Hey guys I got an essay coming up next week and I've prep'd everything... But how many quotations is necessary. (Must discuss 3/5 poems).. I've currently got 16 different quotes lol... With techniques but I guess everything links together answering the question. Does anyone think that's too many quotes?

aanthnnyyy

HSC
idk, but my teacher says that 3 techniques per paragraph is sufficient. Quotes count as only one technique, even if you have 5 quotes you can only 'classify' that as a technique once.

a paragraph can be pretty long though, as it is 1 theme/idea.
I think I phrased the question wrong lols. When I meant 'quote' I guess I was talking about lines from the stanza coz as you guys know... Elliot's poems are packed every damn line with meaning... So there's sooo much !

Intrinsic

HSC
I think I phrased the question wrong lols. When I meant 'quote' I guess I was talking about lines from the stanza coz as you guys know... Elliot's poems are packed every damn line with meaning... So there's sooo much !
In my essays I had about 20-25 quotes with many many techniques, especially when it came to poetry. Pick the most important quotes that support your arguments.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)