Pointless Lessons Right Before Exams?? (1 Viewer)

specky2009

HSC
Okay, so I'm getting sick of having pointless lessons right before our exams which are in a few days! I don't mind doing trials but when you do trials and they never mark them what is the point? You can't study off things you can't get the answers to! I don't mind doing a few trials but one every lesson is getting pretty old.

bee2009

HSC
i know aye!!....giving extra exams over and over and over and over....etc....is pointless how much are we going to learn!?....colouring circles...if they dont get marked what is the friggin point!!!...i hate it...:(....miss should realise it aint doing nothing for us...lol

specky2009

HSC
lol We should be careful, at this very moment she is eyeing us down writing our reports haha ... I wander what she is thinking! "I like those two hehe.... A time" grrrr..... I have lyrics in my head! And I agree with you, colouring in bubbles isn't exactly helping, you get to a point where you just start colouring in little patterns and couldn't care less about the answers lol :)

bee2009

HSC
haha...yeah i saw her...lol....im trying to keep my typing sound down to a minimum..lol....hopefully she doesnt find out...haha...but yeah if we have to study in class it should be real study....not this...

specky2009

HSC
Lol, I know, this is so boring! Join my Tetris Group lol!!!! This is Procrastination at it's worst lol...I havn't even started studying yet!!! :) Woohoo gonna fail!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)