• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Uncle

Banned
HSC
i wish pokemon actually could be killed in regular pokemon battles.
especially when ghosts and gropers roam lavendar tower and scare pokemons, victims and little children shitless.

because in PRIMARY SCHOOL (pokemon is old lol), people went "hahha MY MEWTWO KILLED YOUR MEW YOU FAGGOT"

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
Now, I'm getting cravings to play Pokemon again >_<;;

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Currently have (playing Platinum):
Empoleon Lvl46
Rapidash Lvl46
Leafeon Lvl46
Staraptor Lvl46
Kadabra Lvl46
Luxray Lvl47

Training each up to Lvl50 for Sunyshore gym.
damn! i'd never have the patience to do that! this is probably the second or third time im raising another pokemon along with my starter, got a lvl 40-50 or so torterra and a 40ish gabite, next highest is luxio on about 24, then rest are <15, at the level i caught em.

i think i'm up to second last gym, cant remember, havnt played in a couple of weeks.

dp624

HSC
damn! i'd never have the patience to do that! this is probably the second or third time im raising another pokemon along with my starter, got a lvl 40-50 or so torterra and a 40ish gabite, next highest is luxio on about 24, then rest are <15, at the level i caught em.

i think i'm up to second last gym, cant remember, havnt played in a couple of weeks.
lol i got several level 100s through grinding on my old pokemon silver
also, like 7 shinies too

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
MY FUCKING POKEMON JAVA EMULATOR FOR MY PHONE JUST RANDOMLY STOPPED WORKING, I HAD 16 BADGES IN CRYSTAL VERSION, WAS TRAINING UP A DRAGONAIR, 5 MORE LEVELS TILL IT'D BECOME A DRAGONITE, WAS GONNA MAKE A TEAM TO TAKE ON RED, BUT THE JAVA FILE WONT WORK ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

and shit, thats a lot of grinding, dp642! most ive gotten, grinding wise, is a 90 someting palkia in pearl.

and i have NEVER seen a shiny before, apart from the standard red gyrados in g/s/c :(

benji10448

HSC
MY FUCKING POKEMON JAVA EMULATOR FOR MY PHONE JUST RANDOMLY STOPPED WORKING, I HAD 16 BADGES IN CRYSTAL VERSION, WAS TRAINING UP A DRAGONAIR, 5 MORE LEVELS TILL IT'D BECOME A DRAGONITE, WAS GONNA MAKE A TEAM TO TAKE ON RED, BUT THE JAVA FILE WONT WORK ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
u are a douche. end ur life please

simplyyme

HSC
so i herd joo lykz mudkipz :D

man i miss pokemon on tv, i now have a sudden urge to play pokemon emerald :(

heidikinsxo

HSC
I loved Pokemon when I was younger. I still play my DS game but yeah, not obsessed. My favourite pokemon was always jigglypuff, the pink one that put you to sleep. But then it was pikachu. :lol:

allira92

HSC
I loved Pokemon when I was younger. I still play my DS game but yeah, not obsessed. My favourite pokemon was always jigglypuff, the pink one that put you to sleep. But then it was pikachu. :lol:
yes i was also rather fond of jigglypuff myself lol

i watched pokemon on tv just this sat, it was on cartoon network or something along those lines...

u-borat

Banned
HSC
dude

i never caught a feebas

way too much effort

i always wanted a militoc but :(

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
feebas is a cunt to find.

iirc, in r/s/e version, theres like a certain stream u need to surf in, and theres lke only 10 certain squares of water where it can appear, and it changes everytime.

annoyance..

HSC
feebas is a cunt to find.

iirc, in r/s/e version, theres like a certain stream u need to surf in, and theres lke only 10 certain squares of water where it can appear, and it changes everytime.

annoyance..
Yeah, except it is 6 squares, caught by fishing, and only changes every time the fad changes. In d/p it changes every day.

i rekon typholosion looks rad
I have one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)