popular culture-rock n roll =D (1 Viewer)

~Blondie~

HSC
hey guys =D how r u?
ive just been given as assesment: "Analyse the impact of changing technology on access to and interaction with popular culture" and in my case this is rock 'n' roll? can anyone help at all please, it would be greatly appreciated.....
blondiexox

Shoubadoo

HSC
You could analyse how technology has shaped Rock n' Roll and how it has become a scene thing and how we have formed trends out of this resulting in popular culture.
?
No that was a shit example.
I don't deserve self-esteem :]

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
~Blondie~ said:
hey guys =D how r u?
ive just been given as assesment: "Analyse the impact of changing technology on access to and interaction with popular culture" and in my case this is rock 'n' roll? can anyone help at all please, it would be greatly appreciated.....
blondiexox
well providing consumers with widespread access is one characteristic of a popular culture. In Rock and Roll, the constant changing and evolving of the advancements of technology has allowed both direct and personal access to a more wider mass market, hence increasing the access between consumer and rock and roll music.

i hope that wasnt too confusing. Just make sure to refer to all of the key terms of popular culture in the reference to rock and roll pop culture and you will do fine :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)