port macquarie 2006 (1 Viewer)

rheannon

HSC
no i think i got what u were on about figjam i just chose to ignore it

-FIGJAM-

HSC
Well we have officially booked. I think we only got 2cabins tho? so some of the guys have to share the queen size bed.... im thinkin the twins and red n hammo... Id be a bit careful girls cause im thinkin that most of us wont end up in our beds.

lupin43

HSC
-FIGJAM- said:
Well we have officially booked. I think we only got 2cabins tho? so some of the guys have to share the queen size bed.... im thinkin the twins and red n hammo... Id be a bit careful girls cause im thinkin that most of us wont end up in our beds.

yeah while im sharing beds fig...ull be sleeping alone

lupin43

HSC
$100 bucks says finn doesnt get laid...is that what we are betting on??? lol

-FIGJAM-

HSC
lupin43 said:
$100 bucks says finn doesnt get laid...is that what we are betting on??? lol
lol im not takin any of that cause everyone knows he doesnt have a chance. $100 says i can get him to smoke some dope tho

lupin43

HSC
-FIGJAM- said:
lol im not takin any of that cause everyone knows he doesnt have a chance. $100 says i can get him to smoke some dope tho
hahahaha.....true...ur on $100 says he wont do it cus hes a mummys bhoy?

lupin43

HSC
the same thing keeps poping up in my head...

shut the fuck up cus no one besides katiethekatie gives a toss what u have to say

Trev

stix
HSC
katiehtheskatie im sure gives a toss what he has to say desipte her lack of male gentatlia. you're a fucklwit and tyiou din;t hav a clue what port is like so fuck u un less u hav gay frineds that is good otherwisego get fucked coz u havnt slited to wat we r saying, you know, pp,l acfrowss the hall from u hitting the door with their shoe would be better than going to port for schoolies........)briong many many gay guys to port or else port will b shthouse :D)

-FIGJAM-

HSC
Trev said:
katiehtheskatie im sure gives a toss what he has to say desipte her lack of male gentatlia. you're a fucklwit and tyiou din;t hav a clue what port is like so fuck u un less u hav gay frineds that is good otherwisego get fucked coz u havnt slited to wat we r saying, you know, pp,l acfrowss the hall from u hitting the door with their shoe would be better than going to port for schoolies........)briong many many gay guys to port or else port will b shthouse :D)
next time u try to have a go at someone dick face make sure you re-read what you have written, because most of what you have said doesnt make sense, you dense mother fucker! We are going to port, with or without gays, ive been there and i know what its like, and i dont give a fuck. Stop posting your dumb shit opinions here because we dont give a flying fuck!

One question. Why do you want us to bring gay people up there? are you trying to tell us something that you think we didnt already know?

rheannon

HSC
-FIGJAM- said:
next time u try to have a go at someone dick face make sure you re-read what you have written, because most of what you have said doesnt make sense, you dense mother fucker! We are going to port, with or without gays, ive been there and i know what its like, and i dont give a fuck. Stop posting your dumb shit opinions here because we dont give a flying fuck!
i agree with u figjam we dont give a shit what u lot have to say so stop posting it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)