Port Macquarie (1 Viewer)

HSC
hey i live in port macquarie. its quiet and beach side. if u r looking for something diffent to do while ur in port try sandboarding. you can do it at lighthouse beach and at cresent head(1 away from port) if u wanna try it i can hire out a few boards. contact me at i_shall_smite_thee@hotmail.com if ur interested.

kat81

HSC
hey

anyone going to port mac?

where are you ppl staying we r possibly at youth hostel

and do you have any plans

we're planning burning all paper reminders of the HSC on night

care to join?

iamemanuel

SUPER CALLA FRIGGIN AWSUM
HSC
kat81 said:
hey

anyone going to port mac?

where are you ppl staying we r possibly at youth hostel

and do you have any plans

we're planning burning all paper reminders of the HSC on night

care to join?
a group of us are all staying at "flynns beach caravan park" 18th-25th nov come party down with us!! the more the merrier! and i like your plans of hsc burning! i think i may have to steal that idea :D

allgood

HSC
N/A
hey arrr i wouldnt recommend it of such...i live here...but dnt get me wrong it is a nice place with beautifull beaches...and there is a sundowner caravan park right in town and righ near the beach also...not sure on price wise there...but iv heard there are alot of ppl planning on coming to port mac...
with clubs here...wednsday night is karoke at smuts...but it not that good unless its in the holidays...friday isnt that big but sat2day everyone is basically out...ppl dnt start clubbing till at least 10-11pm...so be aware of that...if ur planing on beach parties...be ware the cops might break it up but im sure ppl would be keen to party
any more questions my email is liquidgalaxy3@hotmail.com
x
sammi44 said:
About 12 of my friends are seriously considering Port Macquarie for schoolies - does anybody recommend it?

kat81

HSC
hey rickyd071, kat here, a general shout out to all the awesome people going to port mac for schoolies!!!!!!!!!!

where staying at the YHA backpackers, its really good and its only 180$$ for six nights, plus the atmosphere is awesome, and its close to everything. you can contact us at rus_dog.91@hotmail.com, we cant wait! where going up from the 24-29 cya

james0

HSC
im going up with a group of about 20 people from lik the 23-30th 0f sep

we've rented a house in the canal area
should be good
hit us up if anyones got any plans for a beach party
James_ipod4@hotmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)