portfilio HELP (1 Viewer)

obelisk

HSC
is ther like a template off the portfilios or somethin or can u tell me wat u guys or girls usedfor the port filio ad if its WORD how did u make it look sooo nice and can someone plz upload ther MDP sooo i cant see wat it looks like PLZ im dieing here

HSC
my teacher also used to teach teachers how to teach d&t so she gave me a whole templete on how to set out each section within each section it is really good and it explains each part bit biti will see if i can scan it in and i will post it online but it is 12 pages long!

Gruber

memento mori
HSC
any chance i can get my hands on that?

jirwin

HSC
Im also interested in it too.

I have used word for all my folios for my dnt projects... its easy... just a bit of creative layouts and arrangement and some cool background and stuff from clip art.... also added with craft stuff from cheap shops

p4e81

Domesticated Daydreamer
HSC
anyone here knows how long approx is the actual all-finished portfolio?

HSC
i will try to upload this amazing book that i use but i won't be for 2 weeks so far i have writen 30 pages and i am about a quarter of the way through! so much writting!

MrMe

Your Bestest Best Friend
HSC
p4e81 said:
anyone here knows how long approx is the actual all-finished portfolio?
hehe! how long! such an interesting point of conversation around these parts.

Depends on how long you need really to explain everything, why and how etc...

Some are really really long and others are short...

Personally... 266 pages! 60 000 words! almost killed me but thats what i felt i needed! and it payed dividends in the end!

jirwin

HSC
i have about 33,000 words so far... thats including my diary tho which is 15,000

27 A3 pages so far...

MrMe: were ur pages A4 or A3?

jirwin

HSC
Our's have to be A3 - kinda sucks... its more expensive :( but u can fit more on a page i guess

MrMe

Your Bestest Best Friend
HSC
Why on earth does it have to be A3?

I could never see the point in it... I would have just found it annoying!

jirwin

HSC
its part of our internal assessment criteria.

i went to the designTECH exhibition today at the local muesum - all of them were A3 except one which was a4.

i dont really know which one i like better to be honest - but i dont really have a choice either.

im kinda doing a combination of the two - which my teacher doesnt mind - i dont think he cares what i do because im one of the two people that are actually working

obelisk

HSC
sooooooo does ur templates look good ?? and can ya help me with the portfilio im way behind..........

tommii3

HSC
whats everyone making?
this subject is really time consuming.. im going to have couple late nights soons! have to finish like 90% b4 trials so i can study

would anyone be able to post up their folio so we can see hows everyone doing it please! i really need a guide to do it !!

HSC
yes ours specifies that it has to be an A3 folio which costs alot if you are using black paper!!!!!

Kay

HSC
Hey..

I know its all really stressful. I do DT tutoring so i'd be happy to help you out.

Give me a call. My number is 0432 922 101. i'd be happy to help you.

Kieran

jirwin

HSC
homestarrunner said:
yes ours specifies that it has to be an A3 folio which costs alot if you are using black paper!!!!!
i wanted to use black paper but didn't know where to get it from so i just got white

Nyao

HSC
I've noticed that there is a very good template available in the "resource" section of BoredofStudies; not so much a solid template per se, but a very good one correlating with syllabus points. It's under the MDP subheading by "anonymous".

If you can't access that, however, take a look at the syllabus again for some idea of where you need to be at. And if all else fails start rambling.

HSC
wow do you i would love to do d+t tutoring that would be so good i love d+t it is my fav subject are you doing you year 12 major or have you already done it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)