portfolio's (1 Viewer)

abu-mahmoud

in a big large house in the middle of no where
HSC
hi,

would any one have a portfolio that i would be able to look at to get an idea of how i have to set it out and all that stuff because i started year 12 now and i have to start but i have no idea because my wood teacher is a qualifed metal techer not wood its fk'ed

thanks

SweetSeasons

HSC
all metal and wood teachers should be equally qualified in both... he might just perfer metal.. and I'm sure you should just look at some other posts in this forum n u will find the answer

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
1. Statement of intent/rationale
2. Initial research (surveys, previous similar ideas etc)
3. Development of idea
4. Selection justification of materials, methods, components etc
5. Time plan
6. Budget plan
7. Use of appropriate industrial equipment
8. Evidence of OHS
9. Evidence of continous evaluation (journal entries etc)
10. Appropriate design or design modification
11. Quality control
12. Research
13. Evidence of a range of skills
14. degree fo difficulty
15. links between planning and production
16. Evidence of industrial processes
17. use of appropriate materials
18. use of appropriate technologies
19. Evidence of solutions to problems within production
20. Conclusion

Chillaxe

HSC
know what you mean bro. my teacher is an absolute wank. i just had a 1/2 yearly exam, and literally/// no-joke, more than two thirds of the absolute shite in the exam was not taught to us AT ALL by the teacher. i am dead seriouse. how can we be expected to remember what we havnt been taught? beats me? apart from his obviouse lack in affectiveness in teaching.. the guy is a tool... i regret doing woddwork!

SweetSeasons

HSC
Chillaxe said:
know what you mean bro. my teacher is an absolute wank. i just had a 1/2 yearly exam, and literally/// no-joke, more than two thirds of the absolute shite in the exam was not taught to us AT ALL by the teacher. i am dead seriouse. how can we be expected to remember what we havnt been taught? beats me? apart from his obviouse lack in affectiveness in teaching.. the guy is a tool... i regret doing woddwork!

Yeah I think you'll find that in a lot of cases but, the exam thingo.. it's like a business exam.. just look at past papers and all the industry study stuff.. I'm actually making a web site on industry study as a teaching resource for uni, so when I get that done I'll post u up the link :)

pokerhektic

HSC
can anyone send me one of there folios. i am doing wood tec this yr. 2007 and looking for ideas to make my folio good.
thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)