Positive Impacts of John Howard (1 Viewer)

boris

Banned
HSC
What type of dumbcunt plumber is on $40k? they are massive rich cunts with ss utes

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
boris said:
What type of dumbcunt plumber is on $40k? they are massive rich cunts with ss utes
Fine.
Mechanic.
Don't be pedantic.

boris

Banned
HSC
What type of mechanic is on $40k! Tradesmen aren't retards. The only dumbcunts on $40k these days are pretty much retarded anyway

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
boris said:
What type of mechanic is on $40k! Tradesmen aren't retards. The only dumbcunts on $40k these days are pretty much retarded anyway
You're saying there's no chance that there is a mechanic somewhere in Australia on $40K?

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
moll. said:
Average doesn't mean basic.
Almost no one is earning $40'000 or under.

I just figured out I'd earn $42'000 (gross salary) if I took up that job working 38hours/week at the local servo.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Graney said:
Almost no one is earning $40'000 or under.

I just figured out I'd earn $42'000 (gross salary) if I took up that job working 38hours/week at the local servo.
No-one working full time, maybe.
Yet a quarter of Australia's workforce is working part-time or casual.
Besides which, my mother gets less than $40K and she works full time.

Lentern

HSC
moll. said:
Basic economic theory tells us that any tax cut to the rich doesn't add to inflation when compared to a tax cut to the poor, because the rich are far more likely to save it. So really, the tax cuts to the poor are being canceled out by inflation caused by increased spending from the poor.
Yes but they actually recieve benefit from their own purchases, they recieve the goods. Furthermore the extra tuppence they get as opposed to the sovereigns the upper middle class and beyond get more so go towards paying off mortgages and credit cards.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
John Howard sent strong messages to the Middle East that Australia would support our closest friend and leading democracy in the region, Medinat Yisrael - The State of Israel!

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Lentern said:
Yes but they actually recieve benefit from their own purchases, they recieve the goods. Furthermore the extra tuppence they get as opposed to the sovereigns the upper middle class and beyond get more so go towards paying off mortgages and credit cards.
Hahahaha. So when poor people buy things they don't actually get the good/service? Lol.
And i think you'll find that someone earning $1 million this financial year will get an extra $38.46 per week thanks to the delayed Costello/Howard cuts. Pretty sure that counts as a tuppence when compared to their total wages. And it was $9.62 extra for someone earning $80,000. Still not exactly large.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
moll. said:
And you never did economics, did you?
Wealthy people are more likely to save the tax cut, rather than spend it. THIS WOULD NOT ADD TO INFLATION. How many times do i have to say it?
Who's more likely to make a voluntary contribution to their super? A plumber on $40,000 or a merchant banker on $250,000?
I...DON'T...THINK...YOU...UNDERSTOOD...MY...OBJECTION...!

dumb cunt

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
JaredR said:
John Howard sent strong messages to the Middle East that Australia would support our closest friend and leading democracy in the region, Medinat Yisrael - The State of Israel!
too bad that's not happening any more under the communist Rudd government, lol.

mugamacranbrook

HSC
god dammit why didn't i read this yesterday!!!! i chose johnny anyway fo my sc. I wrote about GST, increased USA alliance stuff and yeah...some other crap.

Lentern

HSC
moll. said:
Hahahaha. So when poor people buy things they don't actually get the good/service? Lol.
And i think you'll find that someone earning $1 million this financial year will get an extra $38.46 per week thanks to the delayed Costello/Howard cuts. Pretty sure that counts as a tuppence when compared to their total wages. And it was $9.62 extra for someone earning $80,000. Still not exactly large.
Oh bloody hell. Must we do this? We both know it will become a merry go round.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Lentern said:
Oh bloody hell. Must we do this? We both know it will become a merry go round.
Do what?! You started whatever the hell this is with your ignorant and idiotic claim to economic knowledge.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
boris said:
Lengy.

boris

Banned
HSC
Lengy is a tradesman,earns 40K, or is retarded?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)