possibilty? (1 Viewer)

jimjim

hey there, do u guys think there is a chance they;'ll ask for a middle east/africa question for cold war? or the crisis?! god i hope so..!

big mac

HSC
yea, i think that there is a possibility because i dont think that it has been assessed yet. another thing that hasn't been assessed is summit meetings. Unlike you i REALLY hope that neither of them are asked coz im gona be stuffed!

know_it_all

i agree with big mac
africa/mid east is like the worst key feature..how u sposed to score 30 marks from that

Smartie87

HSC
umm slight prob. i havent started learning cold war yet. i dont just mean study. i mean like we never got taught it in class, so i know nothing. IM SCREWED

luckygal

HSC
How could you have not been taught it at all?? So what the hell do they expect you to do come the exam?

Smartie87

HSC
well my teacher took leave b4 teaching us the topic... left us with a few old videos... u know what a class does when a video is put on... and yeh! thats pretty much it!
Even our principal knows the teaching isnt up to standard for what we were taught.

so yep im screwed

mad444

HSC
i feel ur pain...we havent been taught half of germany...you know you are pretty screwed when you read for the first time that germany took over france!!!

wow i hate modern!

Smartie87

HSC
do u by any chance go to a public skool? i bloody wish i went to a private skool

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
jimmyjojo said:
hey there, do u guys think there is a chance they;'ll ask for a middle east/africa question for cold war? or the crisis?! god i hope so..!
I share your hopes and dreams exactly! come on super-power rivalry in the thirs world, I'm ready!!! ha ha ha ha... spent the whole of today studying cold-war, crazy shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)