post sentencing considerations (1 Viewer)

hungreypotter

HSC
i know that in the multiple choice there might be questions of some sort in relation to this, but do yall think there is a possibility of an essay question on it. I mean they already asked about it in 2019 so there should be no way right? If there is a chance, I'm leaving the exam room idc

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
far out aint no way thats happening i was literally reading my class gc talking about it and i logged out and havent logged back since because wtf thats not allowed to happen otherwise ill sue

but yes anything can happen sadly

s9a

HSC
how are you guys memorising all your essays, i swear i forgot everything already idek how ima know everything im actually fcked

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
and legal is easy its just memorising just give me like 3-4 days and im good ill start like this thursday

hscchaz2023

HSC
i know that in the multiple choice there might be questions of some sort in relation to this, but do yall think there is a possibility of an essay question on it. I mean they already asked about it in 2019 so there should be no way right? If there is a chance, I'm leaving the exam room idc
so ive done a bit of looking at the past papers to see what they might ask for the crime 15 marker and ever since they changed the syllabus in i think it was 2011 or something they have never asked the same question whether it be a theme or a syllabus dot point which for the past three papers they have asked a theme meaning its most likely going to be a syllabus dot point imo but in that case the last single syllabus dot point they asked was PSC meaning although it isnt a 0% chance that won't be asked this year just like any other question it is highly unlikely my best prediction is either defences like my teacher has been saying it will be and it was for the cssa trial or even a question on police powers could possibly be given but in the case of a theme I'd presume issues of compliance/non-compliance might be the one since it hasn't been asked but unfortunately it really could be anything even young offenders like it was last year

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
so ive done a bit of looking at the past papers to see what they might ask for the crime 15 marker and ever since they changed the syllabus in i think it was 2011 or something they have never asked the same question whether it be a theme or a syllabus dot point which for the past three papers they have asked a theme meaning its most likely going to be a syllabus dot point imo but in that case the last single syllabus dot point they asked was PSC meaning although it isnt a 0% chance that won't be asked this year just like any other question it is highly unlikely my best prediction is either defences like my teacher has been saying it will be and it was for the cssa trial or even a question on police powers could possibly be given but in the case of a theme I'd presume issues of compliance/non-compliance might be the one since it hasn't been asked but unfortunately it really could be anything even young offenders like it was last year
i think itd be on police powers (hopefully), last CIP q was so long ago

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)