Post Your 2011 Semester 1 Timetable Here (1 Viewer)

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
that is one massive gap on friday though ahah

ammyyy

HSC
that is one massive gap on friday though ahah
For Journalism most Fridays have classes all day (9-4) with guest speakers at lunch, so the timetable doesn 't really matter. On the one of four or so Fridays where classes are not like this I'm kind of glad I have a gap, my reason being that apart from that I'm not at the university much and thus I can just chill/meet new people/go on a mass shopping spree in the city.

Kralex

HSC
For Journalism most Fridays have classes all day (9-4) with guest speakers at lunch, so the timetable doesn 't really matter. On the one of four or so Fridays where classes are not like this I'm kind of glad I have a gap, my reason being that apart from that I'm not at the university much and thus I can just chill/meet new people/go on a mass shopping spree in the city.
So what I was told was true.

9 contact hours in your first year D: Amazing

Anyway...

1st semester

2nd semester

;D

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
^ Man you're going to love AHIS140, so interesting and so fucking easy, best GPA booster.

Chevalier

FutureGazer
HSC
I have the most shocking semester 1 timetable, I have a friggin 7 hr break in one continuous bloc on Tuesdays! I have an MHIS lecture (Introduction to World History) from 9-10 am and then nothing until my Intro to Social Science lecture from 5-6pm. What am I supposed to do for 7 hrs??? I'll probably go home methinks, seeing as there's no point bumming round campus or turning up to some club and being the only one there cause everyone else has lectures to go to fml ><

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
I have the most shocking semester 1 timetable, I have a friggin 7 hr break in one continuous bloc on Tuesdays! I have an MHIS lecture (Introduction to World History) from 9-10 am and then nothing until my Intro to Social Science lecture from 5-6pm. What am I supposed to do for 7 hrs??? I'll probably go home methinks, seeing as there's no point bumming round campus or turning up to some club and being the only one there cause everyone else has lectures to go to fml ><
They're only lectures. I wouldn't even bother going in lol...

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
Try to find out if there are any other lecture streams you can go to which don't conflict with your timetable.

terminator69

HSC
My timetable sucks after UOW changes shit at the last minute.

Cons:

- 4 day week (close to being 3, or even 2)
- finish at 8:30pm on mon
- 4 hour break on mon
- one 2 hour lec on thur
- 8:30am start on fri.

NewiJapper

HSC
FINALLY. This took me forever to do. Still have to register for a couple of tutorials/seminars etc.

I get wednesdays off after week 6 thank god.

ps. how do you put it up just as a photo?

Attachments

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
ps. how do you put it up just as a photo?
Type the tags link to the image in here[./img]

Obviously without the fullstop. That's also like the most intense Law timetable I've seen to date. Why does Newcastle want you there so much? haha

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
But you have to upload to the Internet first. Imgur is one of the easiest ones to use.

HSC
looks like a few of us are in the same lectures together :p

chances are we'll probably brush by anonymously anyway..
hey, I think im in your accounting 1A lecture stream.

dont worry, it wont be hard to tell who I am, ill be the one mad cunt in the lecture.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
As long as there is no attendance record, you can skip every lecture. I've never even seen my accounting lecturer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)