Post your Assessment Results in here! (1 Viewer)

dezzy

HSC
my friend always says "why do we have to do english? its not like im ever going to go to england".......

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
TENILLE u gotta b the funniest person on this forum... i seem to lauf at evrything u gotta say

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
hey dat is funni shit.. why do we have to learn english ne way.. its dumb.. its like u watch a movie n then u have to analyse it like.... why is she wearing black in the movie??? well i dunno coz her red suit is in the wash!!!

.doku.nes.jung.

Originally posted by SKA
hey dat is funni shit.. why do we have to learn english ne way.. its dumb.. its like u watch a movie n then u have to analyse it like.... why is she wearing black in the movie??? well i dunno coz her red suit is in the wash!!!
ahahaaa....

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
yeh that is so tru.... u just gotta make up a whole bunch of crap n u will get marks
n dun forget pplz... my teachers allways tell me that markers bend ova backwards to give u marks... so dun b scared to get laufed at coz thats the luxury of a STUDENT NUMBER hehehe

my prelim... i full got into it... i wrote a script for a tv show.... the marker wrote/..... this is really funny, but it dun answer the question
jejej i still got 3 marks for it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)