Post your least favourite beer here (1 Viewer)

DaGizza

HSC
VB probably. I don't like most Aussie beers tbh. Generally speaking, European > Australian. But there are some exceptions. I like Crown.

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
you dont like most aussie beers but you like one of the worst ones (crownies)?

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Tooheys (their entire range), VB, Crown, James Boag, Carlton drought, Hahn super dry, Heineken, Corona, Sol, Miller, Budweiser, Carlsberg, Grolsh, Zipfer (worst shit ever), all of those blonde low carb beers. We won't go into light beers because they're shit.

I don't mind beers like Beck's, Pilsner Urquell, Peroni, Stella Artois, Asahi, Hoegaarden when i just want something refreshing and quick to drink. But i really favour the beer i'm having now, It's a German wheat beer called Weihenstephaner, it's a Hefeweizer which means it's a cloudy unfiltered beer. Nice aroma, highly carbonated, loads of fruity flavours. What sets it apart is that it leaves you wanting for more it's very easy to drink and it tastes good even when it isn't that cold.

You might think i'm trashing all aussie beers i'm not. I heard Coopers sparkling ale is brilliant, i haven't tried that yet but i'll definitely try it.
ur gay...coopers sparkling ale is crap...and all those aussie beers u named...geez calm down...super dry, corona, sok and american crap is shit...but VB tooheys is nice and crown is ok...dont be so uptight...thinking imports means good is just ignorant...stella artois is bleh and becks is cat[piss

gcspsp

HSC
...But i really favour the beer i'm having now, It's a German wheat beer called Weihenstephaner, it's a Hefeweizer which means it's a cloudy unfiltered beer. Nice aroma, highly carbonated, loads of fruity flavours...
Are you a fag?

I haven't tried much in the beer range...you can only guess why. But yeah from what i've tried: Corona and Crown is the fkn worst! I was in Dubai a few months back and they import Fosters! Tried Stella Artois there too...cant sya i liked it much but i had no choice.

IMO Pure Blonde is the fkn best, Coldies come in next.

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
VB, and Crownies

oh and coronas without lemon or lime.. (asked for a corona with lemon at my local RSL and got the "WTF we're in the country" look.. )

karnage

HSC
aust heineken is shit coz its brewed under licence in aust by lion nathan, only way you are gonna get imported heineken is from those 5L kegs, but they arent really good value

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
aust heineken is shit coz its brewed under licence in aust by lion nathan, only way you are gonna get imported heineken is from those 5L kegs, but they arent really good value
And they taste shit too. You can find imported heinekin but it is still shit.

boris

Banned
HSC
beer is beer you faggots. when you have had a 12hour day fencing in 43 degrees heat on the hay plains you dont care what beer it is as long as it is almost frozen cos its so fucking cold. except vb you can fuck that shit right off.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
how the fuck can a thread like this exist and have not one mention of amsterdam

ps leave vb alone, it's the most misunderstood of all beers :(

Uncle

Banned
HSC
how the fuck can a thread like this exist and have not one mention of amsterdam

ps leave vb alone, it's the most misunderstood of all beers :(
I've heard of RESCHS but not that, of all the pubs I've been to.
Yeah great fucking job there.

Last edited:

boris

Banned
HSC
is it reschs draught or reschs pils?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)