Post your predictions of the HSC legal studies exam here (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
I predict that

- The two 25 marker essay questions given will be pretty easy
- The crime 15 marker will have something from Sentencing and Punishment, or maybe Young Offenders (like the HSC exam)

Overall I think the legal studies exam might be easy this year, and as a result, the cut off may go from an 82 to high 80s :(

Dinamo

HSC
I agree.

Family and world order will be a breeze.

Crime will probably be on international law or punishments. Everyone's keen on the young offenders question but i think because of the new syllabus they want to test it out and young offenders might be beyond a few peopl

HSC
Uni Grad
I agree.

Family and world order will be a breeze.

Crime will probably be on international law or punishments. Everyone's keen on the young offenders question but i think because of the new syllabus they want to test it out and young offenders might be beyond a few peopl
I was thinking about international law because it seemed like a specific focus, and then again it's quite broad too (it's linkable with world order as well). Young offenders have been tested for both the CSSA and Independent trial papers on the other hand. But then again the HSC paper was written way before the trials so it's kinda hard to say, so maybe young offenders could be in it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)