Post your timetable! (1 Viewer)

HSC
I need to delay QMA cause it requires 2u maths and I need to learn 2u maths with brdiging course over semester 1

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Casmira said:
I need to delay QMA cause it requires 2u maths and I need to learn 2u maths with brdiging course over semester 1
Why don't you do another subject so you wont be behind?

HSC
Minai said:
Why don't you do another subject so you wont be behind?
All other subjects require at least QMA as prereqruisit, plus it was recommended by the people doing that bridging course that I keep a subject free too balance learning 2u

ace

is retired
HSC
Casmira, if you don't mind night lectures, you could go to the acct1501 6-8pm thursday lecture, and get your tuesday off.

Underthesun, hmm, I wonder why the ENGG1000 (intro to C) is 6hrs of lectures a week. Seems a tad much. Lets hope we get to tutor em, fresh minds to mold. :D

HSC
it'd be pointless at least with tues i can just go too work afterwords

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
You people are soft. Here was my fucking tip-top timetable before I realised Micro was a prereq for Macro (why? I don't understand either).

I then considered doing 18UOC for the first semester, but decided against it because i'm not a pussy. I had a look through all the courses for Accounting and Financal Economics but they had prereq's so I couldn't do any of them. I rang up dis chick who sounded like a hottie on da phone, and proceeded to enquire about what the shit I could do. She reminded me about CPA and IICA so I was like, ok, hit me with those. She recommended I go FINS1612 semester one and LEGT1711 semster two. But then me, being the champ that I am (and also being faced with a 4 day week) realised I didn't need FINS1612 for 1613 like she'd told me, co-reqs of the normal semester 2 courses were fine. Anyway, timetables -

I'm really unsure about these... seems i'm only going to Uni 13hours a week! And I also was unsure if the Tutorials and Lectures were connected at all, or if content was different in them or something so I just picked whatever to fit my timetable best.

But yeah, 3 days. Suck it down. I can see that I have some lovely 4 hour blocks of Uni, but i'm not fussed, if i'm tired or bored I'll just skip something or other.

Oh and I plan on getting my Honours in Economics/Econometrics ... won't be easy fitting in the prereq classes for those with all the ones for Accountancy certification in year 2 and 3.

Last edited:

sunny

meh.
HSC
~13 hours and 3 day weeks are quite the norm for first year FCE students.

Engineers and science should expect 20-25 hour weeks.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
sunny how do you take a screen shot off the whole timetable from the From the website?
Print screen button only takes a portion of it.

sunny

meh.
HSC
Other people are probably running their monitors on a higher resolution so they can see all of their timetable on the one screen. If it doesn't fit you won't be able to take a screenshot of the whole thing from myUNSW. Just make your own copy of the timetable in Excel or something similar.

I always to do it so I can stick a copy inside the student diary.

ace

is retired
HSC
sunny said:
Other people are probably running their monitors on a higher resolution so they can see all of their timetable on the one screen. If it doesn't fit you won't be able to take a screenshot of the whole thing from myUNSW. Just make your own copy of the timetable in Excel or something similar.

I always to do it so I can stick a copy inside the student diary.
Gotta love 1600*1200, you can see everything and still have space leftover. Hehe

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Here is mine.

Thursdays ill be at UNI from 9am to 7pm...argh

bshoc

HSC
N/A
zahid said:
Here is mine.

Congratulations on the selection of a most fine degree.

Anyway heres mine

Last edited:

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
^^^
Whoaa you are doing the same degree...Awesome.

DanielleM

HSC
zahid said:
Here is mine.

same situation as u on thursdays 10- 8
l'm in ur ECON1202 lectures and ur ACCT1501 lecture as well :p
and yeah it takes me 1.5 hours to l got my timetable into 3 days though woot leaving me with mon and wed off

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)