practical examination dates (1 Viewer)

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
Have you found out when your practical examination for drama will be? Our teacher found out today. we are examined on the last two days- thursday 1st and friday the 2nd of september. These are the performance examinations of course.

Gummy_bear

HSC
I didnt think that they told anyone the examination date until just a few weeks before the HSC starts. i dont think your teacher could of found out so soon or else every teacher would have to know or else it would be unfair to the other classes that dont know when it is, so they dont know how long they have exactly.

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
to gummy bear,
it is on in a few weeks. I'm sure my teacher and atleast one other school found out yesterday. I bet your teacher knows, I reackon by now almost everyone would know. What is unfair?

Gummy_bear

HSC
oh, sorry. it seems that our teacher just hasnt bothered to tell us. man, a few weeks, i didnt realise it was so soon!

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
I know what you mean! It'll all be over soon...goodluck to all. There is still time to improve quite substantially.

It would be hard for teachers to get the message out at the moment because of the disruption caused by trials. My class doesn't actually know about it yet, I just happened to bump into my teacher.

jaihson

HSC
We got our dates last week. We're examined on the 29th

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
we are examined on the 24th august

argh!

we only have two days after our trials are over to get it ready for the hsc!!!!

:chainsaw:

Lina479

HSC
Damnit. My Drama PRAC exam is on the 22nd of August! What school do you guys go to that yours is late? I go to Carlo.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
ours is over 2 days cos there's so many of us doing performance. 25 i think out of a class of 29...that will ROCK cos we will have a whole day to prep and not be scared cos they're one right after the other.

babywhitto

Ours are in the first week...the 25th i think...im freaking out...but it will all be over soon! oh yeah!

Gummy_bear

HSC
Found out mine is the 2nd of september. is that the last day? that would be good, but maybe the examiners would start comparing you to other previous performances?

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
Nah, they're in a good mood because it's all coming to an end. By this stage, they are just glad that it's over and give out 30/30's to almost everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)